Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NaomiBella

Never heard of this site til i did a google on LL, a lot of my major annoyances with her have been confirmed!

The "i wear a size 12" has been bugging me for ages, she looks a 6/8 and now the HUGE editing makes sense.

Her layers of lies don't add up to anyone with half a braincell.
Wait, wait, wait. I haven’t commented on a Lorna thread in ages, but they basically didn’t rent an apartment in Paris because they were worried about lockdown closing all the restaurants, and therefore they would starve? Ffs, you ridiculous bint, it’s called an effing supermarket! Cook something you lazy cow.
Shame that madame Lorna cannot cook! Not even the basics! Sigh!

Reactions: 3
I just tried to message you and you’re not allowed them either !!
I think that may be down to the members settings. I've clicked on members avatars in the past to get a better look at them.....Clearly for the lols!... ;)... And on some I get the message that the member limits their profile :)....

Tabitha

VIP Member
I’m sorry to be a killjoy but how do we know aliexpress haven’t copied the clothes and used the same pictures? It’s known that they do this.
Just look up ‘lace dress’ and you’ll see lots of copies of self portrait.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Tbh, I have a feeling that the Kelly is a second hand 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why? Because she always posts a least 10 pictures outside and inside stores when she goes shopping for shoes and bags at for example Chanel etc. And I cannot magine her not wanting to “flaunt” her shopping for a Kelly at Hermes 🤪 That would be her biggest achievement in life. She would snap at least 100 pictures from the process. So I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a second hand. Also, what kind of “coincidence” is it that she is standing at the balcony after a nap in the exact same moment sugardaddy is passing by with the bag? Filming it - with music? 😂 That is wierd.
It seems more likely but the the Hermes tag on the bag with the hotel name and room number is throwing me off.

Hiyaaaa93

Hiyaaaa so legend has it that Lorna was the one who overheard that flight convo between the Hermes executive and Jane Birkin. She was a flight attendant after all. Oh and the fact she’s an old lady trying to come off as a 36 year old.

• Haha

Agsfam

@Mickybrowneyes with Hermès it can vary a fair bit depending on the type of leather you get/the hardware/even the colour (as some colours are more desirable). I think a Kelly like that would probably cost around £13-15k? But someone else fancier than me may have a better idea! 😂
Also, hi everyone 🤍 lurked on this thread for the LONGEST time and I’ve decided to finally take the plunge! You all make me piss myself on a regular basis - thanks for keeping me entertained during lockdown xx
oh definitely less than that. Last time I was on the market for a birkin they were abt £6500k, Kelly was similar. That was obviously few years ago,. Not bought H bag in ages!

Its_Me

VIP Member
Wonder how john feels about her constantly saying “mother and child” when in fact he so desperately wanted a family, as was pointed out by @Jasmine
I did wonder today though if he was the one who ended up not being able to have babies. And perhaps that’s why she left him circa 2017 but he enticed her back with the promise of bags and whatever else she wanted. Makes me feel sick even thinking someone would do that. Benefit of the doubt is it’s just her way of ‘coping’ but if so she needs help with that.

Have you possibly used that account to commented on ITS or anything linked to her she could have seen and then blocked you, like she did with any Suxy followers?
sorry I’m late to comment but there are those apps where you see who has blocked you so I wonder if she has one of those? But even so it should just show as one less person blocking her so unless she’s kept a note of us all and checks it - still seems like a lot of hard work and effort! But, what else is she doing really😂😅!

NaomiBella

I wish Caroline Hirons would look closer to home and see that Lorna Luxe does this every single day. Talk to your mate Caroline! You put her name in your skincare book yet she filters, smooths, and warps her face when selling skincare and makeup, ad or no ad.
In fact all of the comments in that post (if some follow Lorna - need to be aware that your favs do the same thing too)

quarantinequeen13

If I was Hermes I'd be pissed as they obviously didn't want to sell her a bag. Guessing hotel concierge claimed they had a vip client to get her the bag. I'm thinking Sam Jones in SATC when she uses Lucy Lui's name to buy hers 😂 I'm hoping someone from Hermes rocks up and snatches it back calling her le plouc if you've seen the dreadfully good Emily in Parais you'll get the reference 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is rengarde ! 😂

• Haha

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
[/QUOTE]
Alright there Lorna calm down

*Adds to suspicious list 😂

or just get someone you have things in common with who makes you laugh 🤷‍♀️
Honestly I'm the last person to even be considered for the suspicious list (I can truthfully say I'd never even heard of Lorna Sux until three months ago!) -- I just have a thing about grammar and pronunciations. One of my downfalls... 😇😜