Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

miss trixie

VIP Member
INTERWEB UPDATE
ITS Insta grid - Post from yesterday with Billie Faiers pic - the design queen & Ali X get a mention!

Reactions: 4

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Unless you’re brand new, you have the privileges to make a new thread. All you have to do is press the new thread button on the main forum, put the title in, do a roundup (which is mostly all done) and post it. Then copy the address, post a reply here with the address then report your reply to admins telling them it’s a new thread.

I’d do it but I always do it so out of PRINCIPLE I REFUSE!!
OMG .... I’m having a panic attack just reading this 😱😱. I’m sorry I can’t do it ... 😞☹😩

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I went in on the account in question.. i UNBLOCKED her Just This evening, and reloaded the page. And yes I’m blocked. Definitely 100% blocked.
so how has she blocked me MONTHS after I blocked her?
And why would she block a random person ( who had already blocked her) unless she was looking for me specifically ?

• Wow

Ohmydays

VIP Member
This is definitely going to be in Act 2 or 3 😂 She mentioned a skirt to go with the coat which we all found odd. Plus she said there’s a coat kind of like the balenciaga one coming 🤣😂😂

Good find @Ohmydays 😂
I’m so Vurrry touched .. thankyou .. .. @KikoM

She’s going for a nap now ... so comment away 😂. A Fukkin nap .. seriously 😒
Hey LL .. YOU LOOKIN AT ME ?

Attachments

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
She didn't add a swipe up link for her followers to buy. She simply thel spread the worda about the perfumes and if you are interested in said products then that's where you can get them from. (If you also don't want to buy no problem) as someone else is always willing to buy. One of the Zara perfumes is a dupe to the -baccarat rouge 54 perfume. Not everyone wants to spend £200 on perfume but for £15,99 they will.

You guys were spot on with the whole Lorna launching a coat collection next. If anything she shouldn't shoot the coats with any of her designer bags and just make it about the coat(s) only! Even if she is trying to sell a lifestyle..

Good on you! I missed out! Which ones did you get?
The first 2 she mentioned and fleur sublimes which she didn’t mention but I liked the base notes on the description. I wouldn’t get the red temptation though as I wear baccarat sometimes and wouldn’t want to ruin it.

Has anybody looked for the new LL coats on Ali?
On it 😆

• Haha

Sarah93

Okay so forgive me because I’m from Australia and I really don’t do expensive bags haha. I read this thread all the time and know that a lot of you ladies already own expensive bags so know what you’re talking about, how much does it cost?? I’m sure someone said $250k once but surely that can’t be correct?? For a bag???
Around 7.5k (British pounds)

Reactions: 3
The deeds been done then, she's spending his redundancy cash that is for sure.

completely vulgar, set up and inappropriate considering it's world mental health day. Why did she not go to Hermes and have the whole indulgent experience? Doesn't seem right to me?

I'm not a Hermes fan and people that I know have them say they are not the most comfortable of bags
Does anyone know what the obsession is with a new Hermes? I see loads of pre-
Does anyone know what the obsession is with a new Hermes? I see loads of pre-loved for sale
It’s just that poisonous endemic kris Jenner esque belief that a ‘spenny’ bag equates to winning at life. Pretty sad really..

pink_norris

VIP Member
Yeah when she outed me on her stories I was a-blocked but then I could still blocked her back.

I use a trash account to check her IG stories and I don’t follow, no point when you can easily see what rubbish she’s posting.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
It was hung in the closet in the blagged London flat when she did a "closet tour" - who knows, wouldn't put it past her to then take it back for refund.

R E S P E C T You now a fashunista sista! I am crying again! 😂😂😂 Can we expect to see you doin GRWM's next?😜
P.S. Even Fiddles, my pet ferret, is howling.
I might have to put myself on the suspicious list 🤣🤣

I’m still waiting for @AllAboutTheMayhems rendition of a GRWM 😂

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Pissed in Paris let’s work on my video walk !!!
It’s still Fukkin hilarious LL
The oversized jacket really doesn’t suit you.
OMR stuffing his face with pizza then trying to do a cheeky little face FFS 🤢🤢
Then the Team Luxe ..’ get the minions To up the likes’ kiss
AND
it doesn’t look to me like they’ve travelled too far from the hotel !

Attachments

• Haha