Lorna Luxe #13 Wherever I blag my flat, that’s my home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot to post these but @Suxy_ here are some more stories she’s done over the past couple of days where she’s posted & linked to her own ITS collection without declaring it an ad. You probably already have these but if not they’re here to add to your collection of evidence

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe how blatantly she begs for stuff. Why wouldn’t you just get your glasses where you get your eye test done? I think most people only take the prescription elsewhere when they want to buy a cheap pair online. Or if you’re Lorna, you’re hoping someone will send you some so you don’t have to put your hand in your pocket 🤦‍♀️
Greedy Fukkin freebie will probably get them as well ... If she’s She’s got prescription sunnies To drive With Why doesn’t she just get the new ones done in Paris ? Or if she’s just broken the arm sellotape it back on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is an unbelievable whopper. She seems to be regressing, her outfits are worse each time she goes outside. Who is being influenced by this poorly fitted polyester horror show??? WHO?!

Paris will reject her surely on the basis of that dodgy lippy and £5 hooker fur coat alone... vile. At her age it’s actually mortifying to carry on like that. I can’t even get started on the masks or lack thereof.

Selfish, self indulgent and out of touch with reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All this tit she is pushing as inspo and new outfits, be sure they have already been copied for her In The Shite collection.

It's her pattern, leading up to launch she wears stuff that she is going to sell "near copies" of via ITS made from horrid poly tit

My prediction for her A/W (not her design) collection

Large scarf
Oversized blazer
faux leather full length coat
teddy coat

and copies from her summer crap just in black

Reactions: 14
Meant to say yesterday from Bonnie's IG. The story when they both stuck their tongues out. You're in a nice restaurant, in a very nice hotel. You're not school girls on a jolly. This is your 'job'. Also. LL is nearly 40

Wish she had worn her prescription sunglasses on her stories today..her eyes are looking fucked.
Totally agree with everything everyone has said today and not surprised we had another in the car running errands bullshit story
Oh and lorna get a haircut ..it needs one..

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I see Dior are on a gifting spree InTheFro got scarves, jewellery. LL gets a bag of crappy dior make up - has a diva tantrum and it throwing it to some follower or other

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Since when has she worn prescription glasses?

also on the move thing re OM job and tax implications that is correct.Where I work we are not heading back into the office for at least another 6mth so some of the team are looking at moving away from the office location but if it is a permanent move this has tax implications for the employer and they can change salary based on where the person lives. It's not straightforward at all, I'm discussing it with one of my team now and HR.

Reactions: 10
I see Dior are on a gifting spree InTheFro got scarves, jewellery. LL gets a bag of crappy dior make up - has a diva tantrum and it throwing it to some follower or other
crappy Dior makeup should be called Diorrhea! 💩💩💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I forgot to post these but @Suxy_ here are some more stories she’s done over the past couple of days where she’s posted & linked to her own ITS collection without declaring it an ad. You probably already have these but if not they’re here to add to your collection of evidence
You’re amazing! Thank you for this! This is actually hugely helpful - we only check her out every few days, so grabbing these screen shots really helps. We keep sending more examples over to ASA - and we’ll add these now! Thanks again!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You’re amazing! Thank you for this! This is actually hugely helpful - we only check her out every few days, so grabbing these screen shots really helps. We keep sending more examples over to ASA - and we’ll add these now! Thanks again!
I know we'll all try and add any of her missing AD notices on here for you...better you have a repeat than none at all !!

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20200929-165330_Instagram.jpg

Great AD Dior, check out the filth of that wrist 🤢 and the stained dirty nails.
She just looks more and more unkempt as the months go on.

She has done a number of stories about Nicole's jewellery recently too, with swipe ups, and pics of her wearing the various items, no mention of them being gifted but we know they were.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Talking of looking more unkempt. I randomly read thread 2 a couple of days ago and all the screenshots we have of her on there, we took the piss but she does actually look better than she does now! Her hair was better at the start of lockdown, still ratty but less ratty, face was less bloated and not as tired looking. She really is a scraggly old looking thing now.

Oh perfect, no problem! I’m sure between all of us we can gather all the screenshots you need (y)

Reactions: 6
In the continuing story of Rod and Emu, just a thought.....Rod's been conspicuous by his absence today. Any sightings?👀👓 #Where'sRod
Ye Gods.....that lipstick - what an abomination. Not trying to be funny, but she reminds me of the Joker in the Batman movie! Noticed she kept referring to the mask when she was showing the lippy. Been bobbing back on Tattle have you Emu Lorna 👋.
Wonder whether we'll have "in-car" stories again tomorrow - vurrrry strange that she's filming from the car these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the continuing story of Rod and Emu, just a thought.....Rod's been conspicuous by his absence today. Any sightings?👀👓 #Where'sRod
Ye Gods.....that lipstick - what an abomination. Not trying to be funny, but she reminds me of the Joker in the Batman movie! Noticed she kept referring to the mask when she was showing the lippy. Been bobbing back on Tattle have you Emu Lorna 👋.
Wonder whether we'll have "in-car" stories again tomorrow - vurrrry strange that she's filming from the car these days.
Ha ha..yes I thought the joker too..for some reason more when she just had the red lipstick just on her bottom lip...and very apt too as the joker danced to Gary Glitter and that's who her john looked like in one of my comparisons!!
And yes, Où est John....?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 259280

Great AD Dior, check out the filth of that wrist 🤢 and the stained dirty nails.
She just looks more and more unkempt as the months go on.

She has done a number of stories about Nicole's jewellery recently too, with swipe ups, and pics of her wearing the various items, no mention of them being gifted but we know they were.
That's disgusting I mean at least wear gloves if you can't be arsed to get spray tan at the salon

And the "you can't see the growth on my nails" it's a load of tit, clearly evident here like with all false nails, need regular upkeep. You can't get away with it no matter how talented your nail tech is

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.