Lorna Luxe #13 Wherever I blag my flat, that’s my home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t wear her watch on the same wrist as her bracelets so why does she put them on the same one to do a video.
Wants to make sure that all of the symbols of her "wealth" are displayed, worried in case maybe the Rolex gets missed or the Cartier or whatever. VULGAR, VULGAR

Reactions: 13
Yah sorry missed last thread summary on the opening comment. It was my first attempt at thread creation so I was bound to miss something ! 🤣
cant edit it now :-(

Reactions: 1
Why does she not draw round her Cupid's bow? I feel like it makes her lips look worse by filling in it completely

Reactions: 7
Alex is in Paris working with LV & Dior 🤭 Off you pop Lorna to shoot your cheap & nasty collection.

A few other influencers there too. No invite for Mrs Luxe though.
She will be trussed up like a turkey with Monsieur Whip following her around ( hoping to get noticed).

She’s back in the car.. 🤣 I’m beggining to wonder If they’re actually homeless. How frigging mental is this??

(begging for glasses now. bleeping loathesome)

Holy hell. Blur and fur.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Think given the highly anticipated “indefinite trip/relocation” to Paris, this thread might fill fairly sharpish. 🤣 #WheresBoo #WheresHerMask

( Forgot to add Predatory Pourer to the list of Mr Luxe’s alter egos)

She’s not posted anything of relevance today. Picture of her inside HH with warped snot/cow dung green sofa in background. Fairly recent as she’s wearing the Cyber Goth boots. Otherwise just repeat pictures of herself that she’s posted a zillion times.

Looks like she has a Chanel packaging ribbon tied around her waist.
That skirt isn't it! WTF is going on?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I leave you lot for 24 hours now we are deep in 13 thread :LOL:

.....what the duck have I just watched on stories, is she going out on a low paid quickie hand job and that bonnie bint with her LL lunch and stripper boots, they look like a couple of hookers, seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe how blatantly she begs for stuff. Why wouldn’t you just get your glasses where you get your eye test done? I think most people only take the prescription elsewhere when they want to buy a cheap pair online. Or if you’re Lorna, you’re hoping someone will send you some so you don’t have to put your hand in your pocket 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What a wreck!!!
I think she was out to dinner with the Lube man ( Loub😂 ) the other night ... I think they’re just after her 1M followers but who the Fukk would pay £70+ quid for a lipstick 😳

Obviously not LornaLuxe !!!

Reactions: 7
They can't be moving to Paris permanently, the OM raisins job is UK based, it is highly unlikely the company (no matter how high up you are, and we know he's not) will allow a permanent move to France to work for a UK office. I know HSBC have offices worldwide but there are tax implications that OM raisin will be well aware of. Sadly they'll be back.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.