Lorna Luxe #11 buy my Polyester tat so I can buy Chanel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My takeaways from this afternoons 'content':
Bonnie acts like a teenager- how old is she?
LL must have thighs of steel to hold that pose where it looks like her legs are casually crossed but actually her top leg is hovering to avoid an under thigh squish on the other leg
Someone must have told her hitching her skirt up on one side elongated her legs. Or she got stuck like that.
OM shoes with no socks is not a look. Actually think the goatee things suits him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OM looks like a sun-dried Billy Bunter 😝 I love the fact they all thinks he’s some amazingly talented photographer, constantly booked up for high end ‘shoots’ lolz

• Haha
Reactions: 11
[
My takeaways from this afternoons 'content':
Bonnie acts like a teenager- how old is she?
LL must have thighs of steel to hold that pose where it looks like her legs are casually crossed but actually her top leg is hovering to avoid an under thigh squish on the other leg
Someone must have told her hitching her skirt up on one side elongated her legs. Or she got stuck like that.
OM shoes with no socks is not a look. Actually think the goatee things suits him.
I don’t mind shoes with no socks as long as they’re decent shoes ... those thin suede lace up shoes are vile ... and so not what a ‘ luxe man’ would wear .

Reactions: 2
Sorry this isn’t about Lorna but her friend Bonnie... I am HOWLING over what she is wearing! She look trashy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bonnie needs her own thread. I’m never gonna recover from that outfit 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
EYAAAAAAAAAAAA, how are you all today? I just thought I'd check in as I've been on a 3 day sabbatical, in a gifted property in Lundun. What time is it, darling? What we doing today? Who am I?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
And where's all your poses lorna...? Out of nine photos you are in the same pose in eight...they all look ridiculous though..and yet another person who wears your clothes better than you....
The outfit of that mom on the left is so extra 😂 LLs outfit is just all over the place too😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.