Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been literally dying to have a stacked wrist so she can take photos like this hasn’t she 🙄 You’re tacky as duck hun, just another follow the crowd no imagination of your own.
How scratched and tarnished is the fastening on her rolex 🙃😳 supposedly less than a month old eh?

Reactions: 16
Where is our in-country tattle Agent!!
Honestly, first person to get a picture is going in the tattle hall of fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Girl, you can dump as many Chanels on a table to look luxe as you want, but you lose luxe points when you refer to cigarettes as fags...though its apt as you're a scum'bag' and your husband is a scum'fag'...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so late to the game with everything. She uses other people’s play lists. Tries new perfume if it’s sent to her. I was using the oskia 8 years ago. Why can’t she find new stuff herself? I love finding niche brands and fragrances no fucker else wears.
I’m very sweary these days. Apologies.

Also, had a date last night 😳 first night off this year. Imagine. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s so late to the game with everything. She uses other people’s play lists. Tries new perfume if it’s sent to her. I was using the oskia 8 years ago. Why can’t she find new stuff herself? I love finding niche brands and fragrances no fucker else wears.

Are you with me in the Saturday hangover club 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re a pair of boring fuckers. Who in the right mind looks up to these two idiots?
They do nothing new every time they go away.Same shite,different day!

Reactions: 12
I have my grand fathers Rolex and it's not as scratched as that!!! Reckon hers is fake to look like that in such a short space of time! She is just one vile chav!

Reactions: 11
I have my grand fathers Rolex and it's not as scratched as that!!! Reckon hers is fake to look like that in such a short space of time! She is just one vile chav!
I think its real...i think it has been poorly treated, purchased maybe without box and papers and I think she got it for a cheap price because of it...if she were to go down the fake rolex route, I think she wouldve picked a nicer looking design..its just not an impressive rolex..but it screams a make do rolex for sure

Reactions: 13

Ooohhhh are you gonna tell us more in Sunday s sermon 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think its real...i think it has been poorly treated, purchased maybe without box and papers and I think she got it for a cheap price because of it...if she were to go down the fake rolex route, I think she wouldve picked a nicer looking design..its just not an impressive rolex..but it screams a make do rolex for sure
For how much she edits/filters her face and body you would think she would have edited the scratches out!

Reactions: 8

I agree!!!! She's so basic. I like Penhaligon. I had a sample size of that Halfeti one that she goes crazy about. It smells nice, however , personally I think it is quite strong to use as much as she demonstrated each time. I'll never forget that one story that she posted when she was promoting Penhaligon and how she sprayed the bjeezus out of that perfume on her. I was thinking this witch is so over the top with everything. Like her whole apartment has to smell so strong after that lol.
And used the excuse that she didn’t unbox it because of the Lebanon explosion. She really thinks she’s got a million fools following her huh.
her fake ass wanting to be a role model on IG reminding her followers about current world problems while clinking rose' glasses, vacation hopping from Italy, Greece, London then Venice wearing same fugly grandma dresses , as if covid isn't there, bragging about how many charities she's donated to while unboxing chanel and rolex back to back. But hey, i'll hold one of my gifts to open later cause....Lebanon happened guys. tit show.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.