Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably needed the new bag to sell the Collection. Wouldn’t be surprised if she submits it as an expense. She makes it look so cheap... somehow she managed to make everything look like a nasty knock off.

Annnnddd.. what a surprise.. another ITS funded trip. Same tit different day.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else noticed how her friend Devotedtopink keeps posting about being against filters? If she’s having a dig she’s seriously not letting it go. Surely she realises 😅
If she doesn't realise, she will soon once she's a-blocked.:love:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A Venice themed ditty:
Just one chanello
Give it to me
OM’s credit card is worn out
What else can I get for free?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This is what I said! I can’t work out what it is either but it’s different.
Her face looks longer somehow. Lips look thinner and an improvement over the other filter.
Or maybe she had some fillers dissolved? That could be an answer too.
we need our agent in Venice to find her!!!

Reactions: 8
I think when she goes awol, she’s actually researching the most advanced in filter technology!
We sooo need an actual real life RECENT filter free shot..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her face looks longer somehow. Lips look thinner and an improvement over the other filter.
Or maybe she had some fillers dissolved? That could be an answer too.
we need our agent in Venice to find her!!!
But it still looked round and puffy in that stupid walking video .

This is what I said! I can’t work out what it is either but it’s different.
Is it that the filter extends further down this time? Usually she’s all blotchy but the filter appears to cover her neck / chest area too...
Am looking on my phone mind so could just be my terrible eyesight.

Thing is - you know she always has one on as the colour of her face on her stories versus on her pictures is always about 500 shades different. That’s why she always says she uses the VS blah blah bullshit filter or whatever it is on her camera when she does the fake Q&A’s to give the impression only the photos are filtered.

Thats what they always do right? 😂
Exactly

Is it that the filter extends further down this time? Usually she’s all blotchy but the filter appears to cover her neck / chest area too...

Thing is - you know she always has one on as the colour of her face on her stories versus on her pictures is always about 500 shades different. That’s why she always says she uses the VS blah blah bullshit filter or whatever it is on her camera when she does the fake Q&A’s to give the impression only the photos are filtered.
It’s something like that yes. And more colour? I feel her face usually looks sooooo white on her stories even when she’s got make up on. She’s upgraded the filter somehow for sure. It’s still obvious but it does look ‘better’.

What should’ve happened...

Imagine being at a restaurant and this pair of “nouveau riche” twats sitting next to you.
Swear to God I’d leave.
Him with his tats, hair colour and ducking repellent feet and her with her manky fake tan, fillered face and tits hanging out.
Taking pics of their food .... ( That Fukkin angers me on its own😡) Isn’t that food the same choice as yesterday’s?
and I bet he smokes at the table !! Holding his fag away from The pwincess so the smoke blows all over the next table 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Second this

Also, I’ve actually recently stopped filtering or editing my own pictures and I cannot tell you how much better it feels to not obsess over looking like a perfect insta version of yourself. I actually feel sorry for LL, she must be so horrifically insecure to feel the need to do it but put on a massive front. Or she’s just a mega narcissist...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s been literally dying to have a stacked wrist so she can take photos like this hasn’t she 🙄 You’re tacky as duck hun, just another follow the crowd no imagination of your own.
That fake tan is shocking, its like she didn't shower this morning and the black outfit from yesterday has rubbed its way onto her skin..she just always looks grubby..🤢.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.