Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how she’s managed to sit in front of that sofa, can’t see much warping going on behind her. Must have paid for a spenny photoshop app.
It seems less obvious that normal but she is sitting at the same angle she did on the Rodial live to try and hide that particular side of her face.

State of the sofa it’s seen better days that.
I know... manky as hell!

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why I’ve ruined my morning watching her waffle. Her skin feels bad because of the pollution in London 🙄 You would actually have to go outside to feel any impact Lorna. And taking her new blazer to Italy to ‘shoot it’ duck off.
I know 😂 Britain’s next top model

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Blanche, decided to hop on stories without the filter hence the crooked neck angles. Face mask applied on the floor not in the bathroom (her favourite past time) mustn’t forget bathroom was too echoey and of course had her damp towel at the ready.

Finally declares a gift:rolleyes: do you want a f__ing award hun? Should be doing this tit daily it’s a requirement of the job.

No praise from my end.

What could have been a nice idea is if she took us shopping with her. Fresh content, give people a little insight instead of the same reposts of the ITS minions.

Reactions: 10
Jesus how cringey are her stories this morning!
I can’t stand the oh so fake “anyway how are you? Didn’t speak to you yesterday” If one of my friends started speaking to their stories like that I’d genuinely think they’d lost the plot!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lmao. Seen declared gifted extra night. Yawn. Seriously. That is not going to dig you out of this mess

Reactions: 16
“I might get a large next time” will you though? As they inexplicably don’t go past a size 14 and you’re definitely not wearing a size small
It's also majorly false advertising to say they're 100% satin, if I was the brand I'd be fuming as she's now opened them up for complaints when people realise they're not satin at all! and LOL they don't even sell them in a size L

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Never usually post on here but omg I can’t believe after following Lorna for a while how different she looks to what we see. (My eyes have been opened) I love reading this thread it has me laughing at times. I also have brought a dress in the past from a Lorna collection an I got it 2 sizes too small with the hope of slimming in to it for my hols. And guess what it was massive at 2 sizes smaller than I am now 😂😂 defo won’t be buying again xx

Reactions: 5
Morning Lorna, thanks for the capital letters, it means we can finally find the gifted declaration, must be that you normally don’t put it in caps so we just don’t notice.

3191947F-2860-4649-9ACB-26A485ADF2B5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus how cringey are her stories this morning!
I can’t stand the oh so fake “anyway how are you? Didn’t speak to you yesterday” If one of my friends started speaking to their stories like that I’d genuinely think they’d lost the plot!
Its like she is on the phone to someone, so weird

Morning Lorna, thanks for the capital letters, it means we can finally find the gifted declaration, must be that you normally don’t put it in caps so we just don’t notice.

View attachment 223523
Anyone going to ask anything??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
urgh she’s such a liar did Sonder gift stays to people with a much smaller following but they paid for theirs then? And nothing gifted until they’re about to leave and now there’s a free night 🤥

And SE1 to west end in 10-15 mins 😂👏🏼 Good luck with that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Even with a free night there is no chance she paid £595 per night. I’m sorry. She just didn’t. For that budget you can stay in an amazing hotel in London - now that would’ve been Luxe 😉

Reactions: 13
It's also majorly false advertising to say they're 100% satin, if I was the brand I'd be fuming as she's now opened them up for complaints when people realise they're not satin at all! and LOL they don't even sell them in a size L
I thought she said silk but could be wrong and won’t be punishing myself by listening to her bs again this morning 😁
Either way it’s a lie. She should give her mouth a rest and talk out of her arse. May be less bullshit from that end 🤔🤣

• Haha
Even with a free night there is no chance she paid £595 per night. I’m sorry. She just didn’t. For that budget you can stay in an amazing hotel in London - now that would’ve been Luxe 😉
I think when I looked it was £495 if you booked 7 night. And then there was service fee of around £150 something like that. But 100% I still don’t think she paid that. The location is a dead give away that they didn’t pick that apartment over something/somewhere more ‘luxe’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.