Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen so much declaration in her stories! Much more clarity. Quite significantly different.
Okay I’ll switch my offering to the following if it’s likely her face is fuzzy due to eating disorder. I genuinely thought it was because the excessive filter highlighted normal face fuzz, so apologies.

Filtered Face, Terrible Fake Tan
Super Spreader, repulsed by Old Man.

Reactions: 12
Fuk
So question, because I don't know the answer, is a code such as lorna15 not classified as an AD..im assuming there must be something in it for her..?
Fukkn good question!

So question, because I don't know the answer, is a code such as lorna15 not classified as an AD..im assuming there must be something in it for her..?
Fukkin good question ???? It must be declared as something ... you’ld hope #taxevasers

Ok so she clearly has been pulled up or rattled by someone about the #ad as she’s not staying the source of most of the stuff she uses

however tbh I found it really welcome. For once I felt she was using the stuff she likes, not the stuff she needs to try out because it’s gifted and needs airtime. She looked much more natural, and she’s using fewer filters

Tbh I think the hair on her face is from the eating disorder
Seriously !!!! Oh ffs wake up
She’s already been paid from those brands and I bet she’s on a discreet promotion fee ...,She added Elizabeth Arden to that photo post and she’s still working with them ....
she wouldn’t post anything unless it put ££ in her wallet

I’ve never seen so much declaration in her stories! Much more clarity. Quite significantly different.
Okay I’ll switch my offering to the following if it’s likely her face is fuzzy due to eating disorder. I genuinely thought it was because the excessive filter highlighted normal face fuzz, so apologies.

Filtered Face, Terrible Fake Tan
Super Spreader, repulsed by Old Man.
Can I just say can we change to ‘repulsed by HER OLD MAN’

looks like a Russian Crow in Chanel from head to manky Toe. Freebies here @ freebies there she’s still got friggin stringy hair ! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Fuk

Fukkn good question!

Fukkin good question ???? It must be declared as something ... you’ld hope #taxevasers

Seriously !!!! Oh ffs wake up
She’s already been paid from those brands and I bet she’s on a discreet promotion fee ...,She added Elizabeth Arden to that photo post and she’s still working with them ....
she wouldn’t post anything unless it put ££ in her wallet

Can I just say can we change to ‘repulsed by HER OLD MAN’
I don’t need to wake up 😳 my point was she’s declaring it now, She’s using a variety pod products which is different to her usual grwm

Reactions: 5
I don’t need to wake up 😳 my point was she’s declaring it now, She’s using a variety pod products which is different to her usual grwm
She was using the different products because as she said she’s getting a multi brand discount code-It will be cult beauty, she mentioned them a couple of days ago and they stock the brands she was using.

There is always a motive with this girl, don’t be fooled.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely @Its_Me
She’s NOW simply adhering to the rules for tit she’s already been paid for, having exploited the (very questionable) system for a LONG time.
The end game is the same for Lorna and she has repeatedly demonstrated her moral flexibility... Her underlying greed,selfishness, lack of empathy and respect, lack of concern for those being influenced and vulgar displays of faux wealth and lies... all still there.

“ You buy my polyester tat so I can buy Chanel”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely @Its_Me
She’s NOW simply adhering to the rules for tit she’s already been paid for, having exploited the (very questionable) system for a LONG time.
The end game is the same for Lorna and she has repeatedly demonstrated her moral flexibility... Her underlying greed,selfishness, lack of empathy and respect, lack of concern for those being influenced and vulgar displays of faux wealth and lies... all still there.

Summed it up perfectly.

Reactions: 3
I’ve had to stay away since being a-blocked but glad to know that I have not missed out on anything! Thanks to you all for keeping us a-blocked Tattlers in the loop too!
I spy that she’s in Mayfair tomorrow... that’s funny - I’m there tomorrow too 👀 I’ll keep an eagle eye out and report back!

Furry face, terrible tan,
Super spreader, repulsed by Old Man.

(Sorry for recent abscene.. mummy and a baby poorly! Temp and horrid sore throats, getting tested soon as😭)
Stay safe @AllAboutTheMayhem - I hope mummy and baby get well soon! 💖

Reactions: 8
Absolutely @Its_Me

And this is what people need to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Latest story about meeting up with her filler lady and being told her lips are big enough...definitely not reading here then

• Haha
Latest story about meeting up with her filler lady and being told her lips are big enough...definitely not reading here then
The joke is that she didn’t even mention her lips earlier did she? She said she wanted cheek and jaw redone. Too much whispering angel Mrs Andrews, forgetting what you said again.

I just know that in the US they don’t get paid if we use their discount codes. They only get paid if we click on the swipe up links, whether we buy or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The joke is that she didn’t even mention her lips earlier did she? She said she wanted cheek and jaw redone. Too much whispering angel Mrs Andrews, forgetting what you said again.
She mentioned it in the grwm because I almost spat my wine out. She said I haven’t had my lips done for 2 years and I think I need them doing again as they don’t have enough volume. They look like 2 cumberlands so not sure how she can’t see that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dr Krystyna most probably reads here and knows she would be a complete laughing stock if she was the one responsible for inflating them further?? They are absolutely awful now , even bigger would be horrendous but would suit her cheap & tacky “style”

Reactions: 5
She mentioned it in the grwm because I almost spat my wine out. She said I haven’t had my lips done for 2 years and I think I need them doing again as they don’t have enough volume. They look like 2 cumberlands so not sure how she can’t see that
Oh ok I missed that part. If it was when she was putting on lipstick I skipped past it because I can’t bare the noises she makes when she’s putting anything on her lips it’s disgusting.

New thread @AllAboutTheMayhem should be quite simply;
Lorna Luxe - “buy my Polyester tat so I can buy Chanel”
This is the best

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.