Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you think it’s a bit strange that tattle was mentioned in a comment on her live and now people are getting removed?
Perhaps, but Lorna obviously knows about Tattle as she reads on here. Don't know what to think tbh - I don't know what the other comments were on here that were removed. All very odd.

Reactions: 3
Don’t you think it’s a bit strange that tattle was mentioned in a comment on her live and now people are getting removed?
🕵️‍♀️ well spotted ... I didn’t see half the comments cos they roll so fast 😂😂. Maybe That’s why Admin are being ultra strict .. I’m intrigued as to who’s been removed .. I feel we should do a field agent register 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I only spotted it on a screenshot someone had put on here, I was surprised no one else picked up on it! Maybe because they’ve been called out on another business’ live they’ve stepped up their tit 🤔

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: Lorna's a-blocking, her lips are shocking, shes on a freebie in London her ITS stuff shes hocking

Reactions: 21
🕵️‍♀️ well spotted ... I didn’t see half the comments cos they roll so fast 😂😂. Maybe That’s why Admin are being ultra strict .. I’m intrigued as to who’s been removed .. I feel we should do a field agent register 😂
Have you got time @Ohmydays, as well as maintaining the suspicious list (not to mention Field Agent expenses)?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With regards to people getting removed the rules state “Keep it on tattle, and don't encourage any behaviour that could be seen as harassment.” People commenting and sending messages directly can be seen as harassment. A few people either openly admitted or hinted that they had commented.

Haven’t we also got the Balenciaga blazer shoot to look forward to? I guess it got overshadowed by Chanel in Italy.

Reactions: 6
With regards to people getting removed the rules state “Keep it on tattle, and don't encourage any behaviour that could be seen as harassment.” People commenting and sending messages directly can be seen as harassment. A few people either openly admitted or hinted that they had commented.

Haven’t we also got the Balenciaga blazer shoot to look forward to? I guess it got overshadowed by Chanel in Italy.
Think possibly we all got a little over excited .. maybe it’s time to re read the rules again .. we need all our field agents 😂😂
oh the fukking blazer shoot .. deep joy 🥺.
anymore thread ideas sadly I can’t think past yesterdays debacle

• Haha
Reactions: 2
11am she’s saying good morning and getting ready ffs I feel like I’m half way through the day already.

Standby for a cult beauty discount code.

Reactions: 6
Thread title ideas. ( they’re rubbish but might inspire someone else .) feel free to amend

LorrnaLuxe#11

looks like a Russian hoe in Chanel from head to Toe. Freebies here @ freebies there she’s still got friggin stringy hair ! 😂
——————-
She’s a greedy streaky Oompa Loompa and Chanel can’t hide her FUPA.
Noisy paintbrushes made her flee to a freebie flat in Bloomsbury 😂
—————-

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread title ideas. ( they’re rubbish but might inspire someone else .) feel free to amend

LorrnaLuxe#11

looks like a Russian hoe in Chanel from head to Toe. Freebies here @ freebies there she’s still got friggin stringy hair ! 😂
——————-
—————-
It's the Russian connection for me!:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I can’t cope with the tan in between her fingers!

I really don’t understand when she says “ohh so many of you are messaging me about XYZ” she’s not uploading in real time is she? or else how does she add the text? Confused

Reactions: 7
Maybe Lorna herself reported the comments to admin on here...Or maybe there's a spy amongst us....🤔🧐🧐🧐🤔

Reactions: 3

LorrnaLuxe#11

——————-
—————-
None of them would be allowed a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.