Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorna luxe fake as f*ck, duck lips, moon face an utter disgrace

here’s my two cents at a title thread

Reactions: 4
I would think it is just as likely for a spy to not have ever posted on here and just lurks..? Perhaps penhaligans had something to do with it if this site was mentioned on their live stream (that is if its more than just Admin?)

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry did we just watch her put her lippy on over her crusty fulla foundation lips?!?! Also I love how she goes like 10 shades darker when she edits her photos compared to her ‘GRWM’ stories 🙄

“Tattlers dropping like flies, suspicious of spies, when will the luxettes see through her lies“

how about that 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m sorry did we just watch her put her lippy on over her crusty fulla foundation lips?!?! Also I love how she goes like 10 shades darker when she edits her photos compared to her ‘GRWM’ stories 🙄

“Tattlers dropping like flies, suspicious of spies, when will the luxettes see through her lies“

how about that 😂
Yup lorna is the only person who can apply self tan over make up and have it develop into a deep tan in an hour...#asif ...damn those ankles must be unfliterable if she's hiding them...😄

She's two faced and two colors!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Ohmydays your first one is fab! Insert ‘manky’ before ‘toe’ and its perfect 😂
I like that one too but I think ‘hoe’ will get it removed?

As I always said, she never posts a live, real time cecconis visit... and even with her big mouth she must be the fastest eater ever if she can eat a risotto and be walking on the street 2 minutes later....
Those bleeping sunglasses

• Haha
I like that one too but I think ‘hoe’ will get it removed?

What about crow could we use that instead of hoe ?
I can’t do it I came out in hives reading the instructions 😂😂
I miss LadyLockdown she made the threads and the synopsis page 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Maybe Lorna herself reported the comments to admin on here...Or maybe there's a spy amongst us....🤔🧐🧐🧐🤔
I think she complained to management. I’m on another blog that does that, I think. It will start to get a bit snarky and boom - our comments disappear. Weird behavior as I’m in America and free speech and all.

• Angry
So question, because I don't know the answer, is a code such as lorna15 not classified as an AD..im assuming there must be something in it for her..?
Hahahahaha hahahah I missed this. Is she talking about her hair before and after being dramatic!?????

Hahahahaha hahahah I missed this. Is she talking about her hair before and after being dramatic!?????
The reason i ask is because of suxys story today applauding lorna for her transparency..maybe im anal but I see a code as a promo ergo an AD

Vurrrry Vurrrryy full 😂😂😂

She’s got her Fukkin dirty shoe on the work top !😡😡
I noticed that straight away - DISGUSTING. Did you notice the pics on the airport water-taxi at the end of their holiday in Venice? She did the very same thing - feet in trainers on the bloody seat. It's a common habit of hers - she does it on sofa's too! Sorry to rant but it absolutely riles me.:mad:

Reactions: 2
So question, because I don't know the answer, is a code such as lorna15 not classified as an AD..im assuming there must be something in it for her..?
But in answer to the question you seem to be posing - no, no it wasn’t a dramatic difference at all 🙄 I still cant see the Instagram viewer so please share any particularly enjoyable stories!

@Ohmydays how about;

Draped in Chanel right down to manky toe, freebies here and freebies there & still got sparse and stringy hair

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Furry face, terrible tan,
Super spreader, repulsed by Old Man.

(Sorry for recent abscene.. mummy and a baby poorly! Temp and horrid sore throats, getting tested soon as😭)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
But in answer to the question you seem to be posing - no, no it wasn’t a dramatic difference at all 🙄 I still cant see the Instagram viewer so please share any particularly enjoyable stories!

@Ohmydays how about;

Draped in Chanel right down to manky toe, freebies here and freebies there & still got sparse and stringy hair
Hi @Rogue1 you didn't answer my question 🤫

Ok so she clearly has been pulled up or rattled by someone about the #ad as she’s not staying the source of most of the stuff she uses

however tbh I found it really welcome. For once I felt she was using the stuff she likes, not the stuff she needs to try out because it’s gifted and needs airtime. She looked much more natural, and she’s using fewer filters

Tbh I think the hair on her face is from the eating disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.