Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kelly today - calm Ish

But

It was again the same force - “it’s not just a family issue”

It HAS to be racism

Despite 2 other panelist’s having a different view
Narrative

Reactions: 2
god yet more discussion of the megan and harry interview , I am so bored of this everywhere :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Why hasn’t loose women been on since Monday?! I don’t remember them saying anything about it

Reactions: 1
Why hasn’t loose women been on since Monday?! I don’t remember them saying anything about it
I was wondering this, do they usually take a break during seasons? I thought it was just on all year round

I think it's been taken off for the Cheltenham races coverage? I haven't watched Loose Women for ages, is Colleen still on it?

Reactions: 3
I think it's been taken off for the Cheltenham races coverage? I haven't watched Loose Women for ages, is Colleen still on it?
Ohh that makes sense. Annoying though, it can be great lockdown entertainment at times (usually for the wrong reasons though). Yep, still well and truly there. She was on the panel on Monday

• Haha
I cant stand Loose Women.
Maybe finally shaking up that panel.

I dont mind Coleen Nolan since watching The Nolan go Crusing or whatever its called.
I like all the Nolan sisters. They seem normal ..
Id rather watch them chat then Nadia and Stacey... their grating whiney voices😖

Reactions: 3
Oh my god what a mess! Judy’s spider, Jane’s cramp. You could tell they were being told off by producers. Anyone else feel like Jane was being a bit more ‘vulgar’ than usual, almost like she was too going to fit in with the other girls

Reactions: 4
Oh my god what a mess! Judy’s spider, Jane’s cramp. You could tell they were being told off by producers. Anyone else feel like Jane was being a bit more ‘vulgar’ than usual, almost like she was too going to fit in with the other girls
I only saw about 10 minutes of it, but it seems so much more set up recently, like the whole "we're going to speak to one of the UKs funniest women" thing "oh do i get an award??" :rolleyes: none of them are good enough at acting/comic timing to pull off this kind of thing

What a weird episode! I was thinking it was all a bit hoax and something was going to be announced at the end. What a mess!

Reactions: 5
That whole episode was a cringe fest 😳😂 I was watching it like they do know its live right 🤣 I was soooo confused about them going on about a smell and the spider and Jane getting cramp lool

The only thing interesting about the whole programme was Paris!

Why do they keep wheeling out failed “I’m a celebrity...” z listers like boring toff and atack?

The whole thing was so bad - I only watched 10 mins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.