Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really dislike Lorraine I find her so fake. Everyone is so amazing and everything they've done is the best and anything they say she agrees with and giggles. Just imagine she is totally different off screen.

With loose women, I find the bits where they try to be funny so so cringeworthy. I get second hand embarrassment, especially if they dress up or something and try to be funny. Even the bit where on this morning they ask what's on the show I sometimes think nooooo when they try to be hilarious as it just kind of falls flat. I know it's meant to be them laughing at themselves but i just think stop 😂 Feel myself cringe everytime. Anyone else?!

Reactions: 14
I can't take to Frankie. I'd axe her, Kelle Bryan, Stacey Solomon (how has she lasted so long) and Brenda Edwards. I'm still undecided about Charlene. I think Mutya Buena would be a great representative for younger viewers. She comes across as fun but also opinionated and probably has a lot of stories to tell. I used to like Gloria but she grates on me now. She comes across as judgemental and bitchy.

Reactions: 8
I don't enjoy Loose Women at all anymore, it just isn't as good as it used to be. The only ones I slightly like are Ruth, Kelle, Jane, Janet and Christine.

Reactions: 10
I don't enjoy Loose Women at all anymore, it just isn't as good as it used to be. The only ones I slightly like are Ruth, Kelle, Jane, Janet and Christine.
I agree. When Nadia, Stacey, Coleen or Denise are on I switch off immediately 😐

Reactions: 4
I agree. When Nadia, Stacey, Coleen or Denise are on I switch off immediately 😐
Haven't liked Nadia or Colleen since they went on Big brother and Denise has always been horrible. Don't mind Stacey but she's a massive media attention seeker.

Reactions: 3
It’s so bad - I just don’t get why Gloria keeps getting wheeled out. She never came into the studio even before covid. The person that isn’t there always tries too hard to be heard with the sound delay - why not just have 3?

excluding stacey, Nadia, Gloria, Kelly and Charlene.

if they want someone “relatable” Tyson fury’s wife was the best. She came across very real. Replace stacey with her.

what is the case for keeping stacey in? I can’t see it?

Reactions: 5
They have stuck Charlene into a discussion about Meghan and she is far too involved as a black woman. She is too biased and emotional.

this is uncomfortable.

she keeps shutting down the “whites”

Nothing is good enough for her

Reactions: 18
Does Charlene let anyone have an opinion? It seems to be her way or you’re wrong

Reactions: 13
should be called “Charlene's take on Meghan & Harry’s bombshell interview”. Does she let anyone else have an opinion!?

Reactions: 13
You have to agree with charlene
She’s not wrong, but neither is Jane. We can’t pin the whole family as racist when it was one person, and should they be named? I don’t know but it’s a serious allegation. Also Harry was the only one who had the conversation not Meghan and Harry was the one who wouldn’t divulge not Meghan so Charlene is changing the narrative to fit her own argument

Reactions: 12
She’s not wrong, but neither is Jane. We can’t pin the whole family as racist when it was one person, and should they be named? I don’t know but it’s a serious allegation. Also Harry was the only one who had the conversation not Meghan and Harry was the one who wouldn’t divulge not Meghan so Charlene is changing the narrative to fit her own argument
I just hate that that allegation was made the way it was. I think it was deliberate so that everyone would be wondering who it was whilst also knowing there would be no right of reply. This whole thing just seems very wrong.

Stacy taking the high horse saying how dangerous it is to comment on celebs as they are just normal people we hold to a different standard and we don’t know what they’re going through blah blah blah as they’re all commenting on someone’s life on a topic show. Stacy, you’re paid to talk about celebrities!!!!

Stacey and her take on mennal elf - no stacey it’s mental health.

there is a “t” in the word.

I’m so glad Jane stood her ground with Charlene.

nadia played along.

I hope they don’t get rid of Jane because shedidn’t agree with the black woman.

stacey was way out of her depth.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.