Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howdy

VIP Member
I haven't listened to it all as I find her hardgoing sometimes but I did see she eyerolled at Judi saying the guest's arms were sexy after he said he was ripped from using a wheelchair. I'm trying to see this from Sophie's point of view. Is that patronising? She certainly seems to think so. The guest didn't think so so that's all that matters. It's impossible sometimes to navigate. As for people getting mad at the audience clapping, they're just seals told when to do so!

Reactions: 10

House of Tea

VIP Member
I was wondering why he said something about it being 9am 🤣 is every men's episode just endlessly going on about metal health issues? I get it's important but it's just so repetitive
The men’s mental health is the equivalent of the women’s body confidence. Over done.

Reactions: 10

Jas19/2

VIP Member
Katie has always covered her kids faces in pictures but suddenly now one has turned 10 she’s not covered her face in one picture for her bday post
Because she is probably realise she could make more by monetising them and it adds more to her family friendly brand
---
I’m sorry but I really cannot stand Denise. I don’t know what she finds so amazing about Meghan Markle and at any opportunity she loves to stick the knife into Catherine princess of Wales it’s like she just jumps on the opposite of public and tabloids opinion to create headlines, she’s also quite rude and talks over people And doesn’t give them the opportunity to say the peace. She also hasn’t had any acting roles for years I wonder why.
I also have never seen the celebrity appeal of Katie Piper what she’s been through is horrific. She’s definitely being through a very traumatic experience and how she’s come out of the other side is admirable but as a media personality, I just do not get it. She lacks charisma and is a bit of a plain Jane and comes across as quite snotty.
I don’t think Charlene suits a show like loose women she’s too serious to let herself go and there’s something really off about her that I do not like Kelly Bryant is very wooden another one who lacks charisma or any character about them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Howdy

VIP Member
That's a shame about R and E. I thought they were one of the ones who'd last, although there are no guarantees of course. They just seemed like great friends too which is really important in any long-term relationship. I can't imagine working with my husband for as long as they did, time apart is no bad thing. Although she remained professional and did not utter a word about the Eamonn interview, I felt she was embarrassed by it. When you're (very) financially independent and any children have left home, you have a much simpler choice to make if the person you live with is draining your happiness. You can move on and not worry about your finances, something which discourages many people in unhappy marriages to leave.

Last edited:

emm

VIP Member
The men’s mental health is the equivalent of the women’s body confidence. Over done.
Exactly this, and everyone they asked just says the same "it is difficult.."blablavla and then "the NHS offers... has anyone tried to get mental health support on the NHS recently? Unless I am mistaken everyone got private health care A more useful debate would be the lack of NHS provision because of the lack of money

Scm

I think Gloria needs to be told to be quiet sometimes. She just goes on and on!!

oh yes, I saw Sharon on it yesterday, she looks really frail and not well at all!

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
No, she let Linda know that she knew it was a bit of a dig, but she took it on the chin. She also got her own back when they showed a photo of Linda and Olivia said “oh wow, same haircut I see” 😂
Linda laughed but you could almost see she was seething a bit too.

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen a clip on YouTube of Janet “when I was a boss” Street Porter criticising “young people” for not working hard enough, wanting easier jobs, asking to work from home and blaming them for the country’s low productivity ranking. During the same conversation she complained that the state pension isn’t enough for people to live on.

The studio audience applauded her. Somewhat ironic considering they are so overworked that they have the time to travel to ITV Studios and spend an hour listening to these idiots spout drivel.

It really winds me up how so many people in their 70s think they can dictate how others work.

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Watching at lunchtime- their item about a partner peeling an orange for you whilst my OH was doing just that. He asked me if I wanted an apple, I said okay, but I really want an orange. He said he would peel it for me. Obviously a keeper. 🍊
My husband would defo peel An orange for me, I’m not sure he’d he’d come and pick me up from a lay-by because I couldn’t work out how to switch the lights on on my car though. Then again, I don’t think I’d sit there for two hours without at least googling how to switch them on!

• Haha

Minnietred

She’s ok. I found it a bit boring to be honest. It’s all about wellness, health, being zen etc.
I saw her a few times out in public (in the UAE), the foreign nanny (aka cheap labour) was babysitting the child with an iPad shoved in front of them, whilst Katie sat at the same table completely ignoring them - it was really uncomfortable to watch the child try to get it’s mums attention only to her to tell the nanny to sort them out.
If it had been a one-off I would have excused it, but it wasn’t - I saw it several times in various places so it’s coloured my view of her (although I do think some of the stuff she says on LW is idiotic too).

• Sad

House of Tea

VIP Member
I’ve just seen Christine Lampard in Liverpool city centre she looked absolutely immaculate but thinks she’s something else
i’ve never really had a problem with Christine. She always comes across as a lovely down-to-earth Irish woman, but I do think she is a bit of a clout chaser. I bet she is gutted that she wasn’t with Frank at the peak of his football in career when he was with Ellen riveras
The whole wag era was massive back then bet she would’ve loved to have been in Barden Barden with
Abby Clancy Alex Curran Coleen Rooney Tony Terry Vanessa Preroncel
Victoria Beckham and Cheryl Cole
Instead she was forging ahead with her career, going from production to a nightly presenting role at prime time on the BBC. Yeah, she sure missed out on being Frank’s arm candy with all the other cling ons.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Linda Robson in talks with BBC about Eastenders so she says -

"One of the producers came up to me recently and asked why I'd never been on the show. 'Because you ain't f***ing asked me!' I told him and he said they would have do to something about that. So you never know! I think I'd be quite good on there, don't you?" she told the DM.
EE have declined to comment - wonder why ?
Doesn't she put out this rumour at least once a year hoping that the EE producers will one day bite or that there is some campaign from viewers to get her into the show?

• Haha

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Her husband gets about 4 comments to his posts. He said he is done with Instagram and its algorithms. He is finding out that it’s Andrea who is the popular one because of her celebrity and he is just Mr McLean. Think he is smarting. And may need to get a proper job. They have downsized to a really cramped house, they used to own a beautiful house in Surrey. No wonder Andrea is out on the flog.
I’d have really resented him if I’d had to sell my beautiful house to invest in a business and ended up in a cramped, rented house instead. She adored that house and it was hers before she met him

• Sad

Howdy

VIP Member
Charlene always makes me eye-roll. Along with "B" on repeat, she said the other day when talking about Rob Rinder and Rylan that she'd "got a big hug off both of them." I love the fact she got stopped going into the BAFTAs because she didn't have her ticket to prove she was invited. She joked along with it but her ego must have hated it.

Had to laugh today when she said Janet can barely handle her. I mean, of all people...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Drea1984

Chatty Member
Sharon 100% has an eating disorder. If you are in the know, you know. It’s a kind of “look” around the eyes somehow. Aside of her thinness.

• Sad

rivermonster

VIP Member
Linda Robson in talks with BBC about Eastenders so she says -

"One of the producers came up to me recently and asked why I'd never been on the show. 'Because you ain't f***ing asked me!' I told him and he said they would have do to something about that. So you never know! I think I'd be quite good on there, don't you?" she told the DM.
EE have declined to comment - wonder why ?

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
Ruth and Eamon are divorcing 😢😢
I reckon he is hard to live with, even more so with all his health woes. He is quite bitter at no longer being considered for mainstream tv roles. Although I enjoyed Pip Schofield’s downfall I thought Eamonn was embarrassing doing that interview. He was trying to settle scores but came across as bitter. She is doing better than him. Her son left home recently- that concentrates the mind.

• Angry
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I am missing Jane and Janet from the panel. We are getting more Charlene. Sigh.

Jane is in Rwanda or somewhere like that, looking at gorillas. She travels a lot. Leaving her husband has given her a second wind.

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
Could only stomach a few minutes of the interview with Esther Ghey because I don’t like how a vulnerable child has been turned into a martyr and I can’t get behind parents who allow their gay sons to pretend they’re daughters.

But fucking Kelle telling her that she was in a “safe space” was enough to make me want to throw up. She’s on fucking Loose Women sat next to Judi Love and Denise Squelch!

• Heart