Loose Women #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jane just discussed that her and Gary are separating. Seems a shame, she's always spoken so nicely of him. Said they are still good friends and will sell up in new year and buy two homes hopefully near each other. Bizarre
Grace must be almost 18 surely?

He is a fair bit older than her. There never seemed to be a strong romance there. I remember when Jake Quickenden was in the I'm A Celebrity Jungle and she said she thinks he loves Edwina Curry flirting with him. She seems to still have some drive and ambition in her, maybe she will find a younger man.
He’s a year older than her. Still don’t get what you mean - you think Jane wants a younger bloke? (Jake Q was lapping up EC’s attention because he is vain fucker and she was complimenting him all the time. He had no interest in her outside of that.)

Reactions: 5
Jane spoke so fondly of him but isn’t she the one that travels a lot while he stays in?

They are different.

It goes to show they are all one step away from a breakup - all the couplet stuff they discuss on air but at home they are far apart. Fake

Reactions: 4
Jane just discussed that her and Gary are separating. Seems a shame, she's always spoken so nicely of him. Said they are still good friends and will sell up in new year and buy two homes hopefully near each other. Bizarre
Suppose no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. It is sad as they seemed a solid couple. At least they are separating on amicable terms.

What do you find bizarre, out of interest?

Reactions: 2
It feels like she lied to us. Gary this and Gary that …

When they were splitting up

Reactions: 1
I don't get why they are moving out but staying close to each other. Jane's mother lives close by and has become infirm recently. Grace must be nearing adulthood, I am sure Jane said a short while ago that she was sitting her GCSEs. Something about the statement of them living close together made me think of Phillip Schofield and his wife, not sure why. From what I have read, Jane has three houses, in Richmond, Gloucestershire and Wandsworth.

I don't get why they are moving out but staying close to each other. Jane's mother lives close by and has become infirm recently. Grace must be nearing adulthood, I am sure Jane said a short while ago that she was sitting her GCSEs. Something about the statement of them living close together made me think of Phillip Schofield and his wife, not sure why. From what I have read, Jane has three houses, in Richmond, Gloucestershire and Wandsworth.
They like each other? She said they were bezzies.

I don't find it so odd really. Being closer means easy family get togethers and sharing respective time with the girls, however they arrange that. They are not that old, adults perhaps but they live at home.

I don't find it so odd really. Being closer means easy family get togethers and sharing respective time with the girls, however they arrange that. They are not that old, adults perhaps but they live at home.
I don't think Ellie lives at home. Lauren has her own child and partner but yes Grace probably isn't old enough to live on her own.

Screenshot_20221207-184817_Chrome.jpg
I can't believe how filthy the set is! And why is the desk so scratched!

• Wow
I don't think Ellie lives at home. Lauren has her own child and partner but yes Grace probably isn't old enough to live on her own.

View attachment 1789949 I can't believe how filthy the set is! And why is the desk so scratched!
Oh yes, you're right as Jane talked about becoming a grandmother.

Scraping their nails down it in anger ;)

Can I respectfully ask, as I don't know much about black hair, does anyone know if the braids Charlene wore in the junge were self grown hair or extensions? And was the red lob (long bob) self grown hair? She seems to go from long to short and back again very quickly.

Can I respectfully ask, as I don't know much about black hair, does anyone know if the braids Charlene wore in the junge were self grown hair or extensions? And was the red lob (long bob) self grown hair? She seems to go from long to short and back again very quickly.
Braids = extensions
Bob = Wig (or weave, but most likely wig)

yet another conversation about megan and harry to look forward to today :rolleyes: i wonder who else is on the panel?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Another Roman kemp?

He is such a boring over spoilt kid.
I switched off when I saw he was on, they have so many guests who are just famous for their families, it is dull
Thank god Jane was on for the Megan and Harry segment, she was the only one talking sense imo, of course theyc annot claim they want to be normal and then allow themselves to be introduced as royals etc. ridiculous

Reactions: 7
Jane was firm and clear.

For once Kellie and charlene didn’t overreact. I think they realise Megs is a clout chasing manipulator.

Reactions: 8
Kellie shut up. Just shut up and stop being argumentative with Jane. She is way out of your league.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.