Loose Women #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loose Women

Recap: A new panellist, Sophie has joined the show. Kéllé and Jane had a disagreement around Meghan Markle, with Kéllé being called rude. Brenda Edwards's son has sadly passed away (RIP). Charlene continues to cause racial division and ignored all of the white panellists in the aftermath. Meanwhile, The Daily Mail has reported that most of the panellists do not want to work with Coleen, suggesting she is a diva and demanding. Some of the other panellists spoke out in support of Coleen, however Nadia's PR team refused to comment.

Reactions: 10
How lovely to see Kate Thornton on todays show she really seemed to bring some energy to the panel. It took me back to a time when the panelists did seem to genuinely have fun and there were real friendships among them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Linda on again. Didn’t know the war was happening. Keeps mentioning her aaase (house).

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Linda on again. Didn’t know the war was happening. Keeps mentioning her aaase (house).
I'm not watching but did she seriously not know there was a war happening? If so I'm truly speechless.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not watching but did she seriously not know there was a war happening? If so I'm truly speechless.
She said she never watches the news and doesn’t read newspapers so was a bit oblivious to how serious it was until she arrived to the studios today

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought it interesting that one of the other ladies on the panel (I think Nadia) made a comment about watching the news and that it was important to do so as part of her job. Not sure if this was a pop at Linda or not!

There must be hundreds of other women who could have a seat in one of those chairs who does keep up with what is happening in the world and could take part in discussions better than Linda.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I've just watched that segment on catch up. Isn't this meant to be a show where they discuss current affairs albeit in a rather low brow way yet she states she doesn't watch the news or read papers. Why is she on this show? She has nothing interesting to add. Seriously ITV, hire me! Especially for 3 grand a pop!

Reactions: 16
Stacey is back next week, who do we think will get the chop or at least be seen a lot less?

Reactions: 4
I can't help but feel that Frankie was brought in as a Stacey substitute. I'd rather have Frankie than Stacey though.

Reactions: 24
I can't help but feel that Frankie was brought in as a Stacey substitute. I'd rather have Frankie than Stacey though.
Which is saying something :) Frankie's voice cuts through me but agree Stacey is worse with her gormless, fake concerned expressions she does.

Reactions: 19
I find it really painful listening to Jane because of her voice, why is she always so gravelly and hoarse?

Reactions: 3
Why have this waste of space on …why is he famous!? Why why why do they continue to have arg on …to be honest I don’t give a flying duck about him …. More important topics than If he is shoving coke up his nose or a cheeseburger down his gob 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 9
Me too. It didn't used to be like that.
She once lost her voice completely for a long period of time. She spoke about it recently. Sounds like she is having the same issue again. She is probably getting medical attention, she won’t want to lose it completely.

Tired of the Arg love they have on this show.

Reactions: 3
She once lost her voice completely for a long period of time. She spoke about it recently. Sounds like she is having the same issue again. She is probably getting medical attention, she won’t want to lose it completely.

Tired of the Arg love they have on this show.
I wasn't aware of that, thanks for the info.

I hate how Stacey plays the innocent gullible little girl on insta and can barely string sentence together yet can be very articulate on the show
Will the real Stace please stand up

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.