Loose Women #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go Charleene standing up for Megan.
Janet is actually speaking sense.

Reactions: 4
what on earth is this vacuum cleaner story?! they are really scraping the barrel for stories

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This is totally random but something I have always wondered, these people who announce the competition, always from different countries, are they paid to go there just to do these tiny announcements or are they also doing something else for the show while they are there?

Reactions: 1
This is totally random but something I have always wondered, these people who announce the competition, always from different countries, are they paid to go there just to do these tiny announcements or are they also doing something else for the show while they are there?
Most of the people doing the competition segments also do them for This Morning (maybe sometimes Good Morning Britain if Andi isn’t around). So they are there most of the morning (our time if they’re abroad) and there the whole week

Presumably they are being paid for it and would not have paid for the trip out of their own pocket. I don’t know if the cost for the trip is provided by ITV or funded by the company who runs the competition with the profit made by the calls from the entrants

Reactions: 2
Most of the people doing the competition segments also do them for This Morning (maybe sometimes Good Morning Britain if Andi isn’t around). So they are there most of the morning (our time if they’re abroad) and there the whole week

Presumably they are being paid for it and would not have paid for the trip out of their own pocket. I don’t know if the cost for the trip is provided by ITV or funded by the company who runs the competition with the profit made by the calls from the entrants
It is Andi Peters company who run the competitions on these programmes. He gets all the good gigs abroad. :)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed since she’s been back from Australia, Charlene has been a bit more softer and a lot more touchy feely with the guests? Every guest that has come on since she’s been back as host she’s made a point of getting up and walking over to hug them. She never did it before IAC

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hmmm I don't know if it's softer - but yes her getting up is another way of getting attention. The amount of comments re her on all the LW social pages are crazy, it's very obvious everyone can see right through her personality

I have managed to avoid Charlene since she left the jungle. Since she got voted out first. Miss Popularity she ain’t

Wow, Jane Moore and her husband Gary are separating amicably. They are best friends. In the NY they will sell up but still live near each other. They were going to split last year but he had an accident and she was caring for him. Didn’t see that coming. She said it on LW plus in The Sun…dodgy spelling of friends in the heading!

14F42ED0-FF95-4C11-A8B1-CB8CF839E2CC.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Wow, Jane Moore and her husband Gary are separating amicably. They are best friends. In the NY they will sell up but still live near each other. They were going to split last year but he had an accident and she was caring for him. Didn’t see that coming. She said it on LW plus in The Sun…dodgy spelling of friends in the heading!

View attachment 1789168
He is a fair bit older than her. There never seemed to be a strong romance there. I remember when Jake Quickenden was in the I'm A Celebrity Jungle and she said she thinks he loves Edwina Curry flirting with him. She seems to still have some drive and ambition in her, maybe she will find a younger man.

Jane just discussed that her and Gary are separating. Seems a shame, she's always spoken so nicely of him. Said they are still good friends and will sell up in new year and buy two homes hopefully near each other. Bizarre

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.