Loose Women #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does not like Jane for some reason.
there are quite a few times (not just with jane or kellie) but that there seems to be a sort of tension between the panelists, I woulf love to be a fly on the wall backstage at times!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jane: Well it was in America... Could cut the atmosphere with a knife.
and Jane's comment about how they could have asked them not to use their "titles", you can see she is a real journalist and knows from experience how things things work, Kellie is just giving her totally unfactual opinion

Reactions: 10
Jane: Well it was in America... Could cut the atmosphere with a knife.
I just watched this segment today on catch up because I was curious. Kéllé was clutching at straws and Jane just shut her down. Of course Harry and Meagain (typo intended) could say they don't want to be introduced a certain way. These people are used to making demands.

Reactions: 7
Jane Moore was a Royal Correspondant for quite a while and went on tour with Charles and Diana and Andrew and Fergie so knows a little more than any of them.

Reactions: 11
Jane Moore was a Royal Correspondant for quite a while and went on tour with Charles and Diana and Andrew and Fergie so knows a little more than any of them.
this is always why I am kind of surprised charline, her and kaye are on loose women, obviously it is pretty easy work and well paid, but it must be annoying as professional journalists to have to deal with some of this rubbish

Reactions: 6
Yes, I'm quite interested in a former royal correspondents take on it but have as much interest in Kelly, Katie or Charlene's views as the woman at the bus stop, especially when the topic of H&M has come up so many times before. It's boring telly.

Yes, I'm quite interested in a former royal correspondents take on it but have as much interest in Kelly, Katie or Charlene's views as the woman at the bus stop, especially when the topic of H&M has come up so many times before. It's boring telly.
Charlene doesn’t have views or opinions as she is a real journalist

• Haha
Did they mention Loose Women being on the H+M documentary? I wonder if they got Ruth & Janet’s permission

Reactions: 1
Charlene and Jane are journalists, why is hand so much more professional and measured?

She makes her point firmly and with facts.

Reactions: 2
Jane's divorce is actually really sad. They've been together for about 25 years.
And for those wondering, Grace is about to turn 20 believe it or not!

Reactions: 3
I think Charlene has had a shock in the jungle. She has watched back the episodes, quite a few of her campmates said she was controlling. The general public voted her off first. She would never had won it, but her standing on that platform on the roof of the tower block showed tremendous courage and team spirit, it should have earned her kudos with the public. But she blew it by the Head Girl approach and patronising manner. I think her agent, or even she may have realised, that her manner is offputting. That might have given her pause to think about the way she comes across, or even that it might affect future earning potential. Seems odd that her personality has suddenly changed.

New thread. I think.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.