Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find gloria patronising and desperate to hog.

she has to stand her ground to be heard.

I think it’s partly ego - she has the money & lifestyle and 12 grandkids. She hasn’t retired because she is as much a narcissist as the love island lot. Addicted to fame.

same with Linda - birds of a feather the return wasn’t so great. She may not have the same amount of £££ as gloria but she is also desperately clinging on.
Whenever she is talking and if she hasn't finished, if someone tries to but in she goes "excuse meeeee"! Has anyone else noticed this? At first I thought it was a turn of phrase e.g. "excuse me but I think XXX" but now I realise she does it to say to the other women, "shut up, I'm talking now".

Reactions: 5
I see Penny Lancaster was on today!
I dont understand why shes on anymore, she doesn't seem to be a regular!

I see Penny Lancaster was on today!
I dont understand why shes on anymore, she doesn't seem to be a regular!
She's a fool! Saying companies should pay travel costs for those staff who attend to work in the office as others can stay home and save money. Jane asks who will pay, Penny says 'the employers'. So far out of touch she's on the moon!
Then the sickening sucking up to Sarah Ferguson, about how often they've sat next to one another at functions and chatted loads. Oh piddle off Penny! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Good panel today, Ranvir, Sunetra, JSP plus Linda. We’ll ignore Linda.

Sunetra, as an aside, mentions she produces Casualty. A woman of many talents.

Reactions: 9
Good panel today, Ranvir, Sunetra, JSP plus Linda. We’ll ignore Linda.

Sunetra, as an aside, mentions she produces Casualty. A woman of many talents.
Love Sunetra and good to see Ranvir back. Linda? Well. Call it care in the community. The rest of the panel are great, I love JSP.

Reactions: 3
Love Sunetra and good to see Ranvir back. Linda? Well. Call it care in the community. The rest of the panel are great, I love JSP.
To be fair Linda had a few funny tales today. Sunetra and Ranvir were looking at her open mouthed. They had clearly never come across someone like Linda before! I enjoyed today’s show, it felt like a show of old, where there were just laughs, no issues being pushed. I never used to like Ranvir but she has grown on me. Love Sunetra.

Reactions: 6
I thought it was really odd for them to bring up what grades they got each.

Linda came across very badly. Sun eyes didn’t do well at school but managed to achieve loads after and comes across educated and cultured.

linda has failed on all accounts but still gets 3k for opening her in eloquent gob.

Reactions: 1
I can't stand Loose Women, I first came across the show 12 years ago when I was on maternity leave, I enjoyed it back then. I revisited it during Covid and the show just feels so dated, why is big mouth Nadia still on it? The only ones I like are Janet and Carol when she's on.

Reactions: 4
Gloria:

“I will quickly tell you a funny story”

I will quickly switch over.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She also went in about all the expensive shoes she buys and doesn’t wear.

unrelatable.

Reactions: 2
She also went in about all the expensive shoes she buys and doesn’t wear.

unrelatable.
I was shcoked at this segment, do women really have so many shoes?! especially in this time it just seems like a ridiculously outdated thing to say

I used to really enjoy it back in the day when Jane McDonald and Carol McGiffen were regs, when they started bringing in the likes of Stacey I turned off but occasionally watch when JSP is on.

Seriously this is ridiculous. We've got rid of Stacey to be replaced by her gormless partner. Anyone would think they're the only couple to breed!

• Haha
Seriously this is ridiculous. We've got rid of Stacey to be replaced by her gormless partner. Anyone would think they're the only couple to breed!
😂 Gormless is such an underused word and so perfect for that twerp.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.