Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering Lorraine and Phil who have no young kids get the whole 6-7 weeks of summer off I can’t begrudge a 2 week of prerecording for loose women really. Weird they have Stacey on though given they made a big deal of her leaving for the baby - the producers could have thought that through a bit better!

Reactions: 7
These pre-records are better than the lives. I enjoyed the panel today - Kaye anchored. Janet, Jane and Stacey were there, the latter made a good point about teaching kids Life Maths at school (APRs, mortgages, pensions etc) alongside traditional maths. She gets a lot of stick on here but she has the occasional good idea.

Reactions: 6
I agree - that was the best comment I have heard from her.

maybr they edited her stupid bits out.

the rest of the panel were great.

Reactions: 3
I know :)

I think she is clever (for herself) - very shrewd - securing her own cash future but plays dumb to get there.

she should go back to school herself. I mean that kindly - if she is responsible for 4 kids she needs to wfh ate herself first.

I love how they didn’t edit that part out, and Brenda’s reaction 😂
To be fair, Brenda did cut across her. Brenda does not like it when somebody does that to her. Gloria wasn’t even doing a long anecdote, she got 5 words out.

The show was short today, and JSP was host. It was shite. JSP shouting all the time, as much as I respect her, is a total turn off.

Reactions: 2
Crikey! Stacy is the main host today. Im switching over because her and nadia together is too much for me.

• Haha
As soon as I saw stacey I switched off.

her and Linda together very bad combination.

stacey pretends to be thick because it gets her more views.

if someone understands APIs they are not thick - she is playing us all with this dumb act.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love Sunetra and have met her a few times but what the hell she is doing on that show I don’t know. She’s so much better than LW tripe. And she doesn’t need to do it as she’s busy with Ackley Bridge.

Reactions: 2
I love Sunetra and have met her a few times but what the hell she is doing on that show I don’t know. She’s so much better than LW tripe. And she doesn’t need to do it as she’s busy with Ackley Bridge.
Maybe she can bring some intellectual heft to the proceedings.

Reactions: 1
Brenda is v.annoying today.

She does not have any empathy, she is quite hard. The discussion about prisons was a case in point. Then she mentions she charges everybody to go to her house parties.

Brenda shouts too much.

how can she charge people to attend a party in her haaase (Linda - house).

she has become very annoying, loud and exaggerated “black” - note how Jane is the opposite and still gets heard.

what is wrong with her?

mid her job under threat?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.