Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gloria “a quick story”

It’s never quick though is it?

she should be banned from her stories. She cannot make a quick point.

she is unbearable.

In contrast - Janet is so much more vibrant.

I cannot believe they are knitting in the show!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s 81 @Renata 81! Compare her to any 81 year old you know! I don’t get the hate. She waffles on, but don’t they all.

I would rather listen to her than Linda.

I think I might drag out the knitting this autumn. I bought wool about 10 years ago. I say I will knit every autumn. Never happens.

Reactions: 1
She’s 81 @Renata 81! Compare her to any 81 year old you know! I don’t get the hate. She waffles on, but don’t they all.

I think I might drag out the knitting this autumn. I bought wool about 10 years ago. I say I will knit every autumn. Never happens.
Linda is all "and that". She doesn't make the effort to even finish her sentences properly on TV.

Reactions: 3

If her age is an issue surely she can retire?

who is forcing her to “work”?

the audience id likely to be be using younger working from home lot. I have no idea why Gloria would appeal to us or anyone older even. She needs to retire.

I know it’s harsh but she has money.The only reason she is holding onto this £3k per show is her own ego.

linda is worse yes - the bar is low

Is Linda’s daughter’s name actually Bobby Girl? Or does she have two Bobby’s in her family?😂

Reactions: 1
The state of Michelle Heatin - how alcohol has aged her.

Janet just called pit scarlet Moffat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can't get past Stacey and her "I fink" or "I don't fink". Sorry but she sounds so basic.

Reactions: 6
I can't get past Stacey and her "I fink" or "I don't fink". Sorry but she sounds so basic.
And Linda “my haaaaase”

they both need to return to school instead of gettingairtime to dumb down the nation.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
today Linda’s slowness was very apparent. It’s like shes constantly 30-60 seconds behind the others

Also it annoyed me so much they put ‘Little Loose Women’ on the baby grow and not ‘Little Loose Woman’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think Frankie most probably came back from her hols on a Private plane? She seemed very cagey when asked about the queues at the airport 🤔

Reactions: 4
I had to switch off today - both stacey and Linda together was too much. Assaulting my brain cells.

Does anyone else think Frankie most probably came back from her hols on a Private plane? She seemed very cagey when asked about the queues at the airport 🤔
Could she really afford that? Although I did think it was odd they’d let her back on the show the same day as flying, surely that’s super risky because a covid test wouldn’t show up as positive that soon if she’d caught something on the plane

I had to switch off today - both stacey and Linda together was too much. Assaulting my brain cells.
having both of them on with the conversation about vaccines etc was just :rolleyes:

Could she really afford that? Although I did think it was odd they’d let her back on the show the same day as flying, surely that’s super risky because a covid test wouldn’t show up as positive that soon if she’d caught something on the plane
I would think Wayne most definitely could being an ex Chelsea player. I hadn’t thought of that but yes another reason why they would let her back on the show so soon too 😳.

Reactions: 2
Frankie is completely pit of touch with the general population of this is true. Totally unrelatable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.