Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do you think they are pushing them?
I can only imagine the others pretended to go along with it.

menu is their house and baby so important?

joe can barely speak - we are stuck with these two thickos

I switched over

Reactions: 1
Why do you think they are pushing them?
I can only imagine the others pretended to go along with it.

menu is their house and baby so important?

joe can barely speak - we are stuck with these two thickos

I switched over
his english is actually worse than hers. I hate how they keep having family of the women on recently

Reactions: 4
Who do we all think is the Strictly Loose Woman? My bets are on Nadia
She dipped out of Skating on Ice after the first round and would not go back for the final.
She does not have the concerntration span to learn the dance routines and would give up once again like she does with most things she starts, yoga, couch to 5k, etc so hopefully NOT her, someone else would love a chance to do it and she would waste it.
Hopefully Judy Love.

Reactions: 2
It’s not one of the panel - as she said they are in the building now

can't believe it is judy, I thought it was going to be nadia from how she kept laughing

Reactions: 3
I was confused by that as she had her ‘Baby Shower’ last week so I thought that was her last day. Unless the shows she’s hosting next week are pre-recorded
They were pre-recorded, Nadia said so on her YT channel. The entire next two weeks are all pre-recorded. Be interesting to see if they try and make out it's live. The poor souls have been having to stay behind an extra 2 hours after the lives to pre record them for the last few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They were pre-recorded, Nadia said so on her YT channel. The entire next two weeks are all pre-recorded. Be interesting to see if they try and make out it's live. The poor souls have been having to stay behind an extra 2 hours after the lives to pre record them for the last few days.
Why is it being pre recorded?! Is it usually?? Maybe it’s to give them ‘time off’🙄🙄

Why is it being pre recorded?! Is it usually?? Maybe it’s to give them ‘time off’🙄🙄
Presumably to give the crew as well as the panelist’s a Summer break. Not including bank holidays/Easter their last full break of more than a couple of days would have been Christmas

Stacey hosting?

something suspicious is going on.

even on the adverts they promote stacey more.

is it National thick person year?

judy will be brilliant on strictly but that takes her away from loose - she is very funny & good to watch.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.