Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind Christine. I think she's a good presenter, if a bit dull. It's panellists like Kelle, Frankie and Katie that I think can't afford to be as dull as they are. Christine gets away with being dull as she is the anchor, so has to be restrained somewhat.

Reactions: 6
I think showing off is now a mental illness. I am not saying that tritely or to downplay mental illness, but some people, like Nadia, do not know anymore what they are doing. They have monetised their lives but the result is that they have totally lost common sense and their lives are no longer relevant in their eyes unless it is being filmed or they are showing off in some way. Do you think at some point people are just going to turn away from doing this or viewing this?

Reactions: 6
Yes, it is an attention seeking and it’s an epidemic. It’s not just Nadia and her ilk, it is all those people sticking stuff on social media to get the likes and the validation - it’s all ages too.

Reactions: 5
Oops sorry for the confusion with the photo of Nadia Sawalha stripping off,😂 I thought I'd posted it in the Nadia Sawalha thread! I suppose it's still relevant here anyway since she's a LW!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There have been comments at the dullness of Katie on here. But when you see the measured and unbitter ways she speaks about things that have been said about her appearance, or hear about the mentoring work she does, she is a beacon of positivity and inspiration. She’s not jazz hands, or does meaningless word salad, she is quiet and thoughtful and thinks things through. I admire her so much.

I have written this after watching her on today’s panel.

Reactions: 8
There have been comments at the dullness of Katie on here. But when you see the measured and unbitter ways she speaks about things that have been said about her appearance, or hear about the mentoring work she does, she is a beacon of positivity and inspiration. She’s not jazz hands, or does meaningless word salad, she is quiet and thoughtful and thinks things through. I admire her so much.

I have written this after watching her on today’s panel.
I agree. She isn't always the most charismatic, true, but she is considered in what she says and doesn't mince her words. She has been through something most of us can't even imagine and she continues to be positive and constructive. I find her sincere.

Reactions: 8
Anyone notice Frankie’s chin in the first part of today’s LW? Looked like her foundation and contouring hadn’t been blended properly. Appears to have been fixed during the break but bet she was fuming about it. Looked like she had a big plaster stuck on her chin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Judi did well on Strictly. She performs the dance well, even if technically she’s a beginner.

Reactions: 4
It was a decent show today with the panellists all allowing each other to speak. I think school Head Girl type Ruth keeps it more conservative in that respect.

I don't watch Strictly but turned on the TV when Judi came on. She did a great performance I thought, she acted the part well and she clearly has good chemistry with her dance partner. I enjoyed watching her. Hope she goes far!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else see the Neighbours actor swear down the camera? The swearing on ITV is disgusting recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
He stuck his middle and index finger up to the camera! No apology!
It was in response to I can’t remember what was being discussed but someone said we’ve got two further people who might agree and Alan said yes and Stefan held up two fingers to indicate two but I think he held up his fingers that way round on purpose

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.