Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was in response to I can’t remember what was being discussed but someone said we’ve got two further people who might agree and Alan said yes and Stefan held up two fingers to indicate two but I think he held up his fingers that way round on purpose
They were talking about which of the Neighbours cast are fans of Janet Street-Porter, which makes it worse as it looks like he was swearing at her!

Reactions: 2
Bloody Gloria monopolises the last segment. All the programme they said Sunetra had a wow story to tell about money and friends and because Gloria (to cut a long story short*) Hunniford kept on telling her crap anecdotes we ran out of time and only got half of Sunetra’s story because they fell off air.

* Gloria is incapable of cutting a long story short

Reactions: 5
Gloria is acting like a typical old person, she has to tell a long story & it’s very boring. Why?

Reactions: 1
Gloria is acting like a typical old person, she has to tell a long story & it’s very boring. Why?
It’s not about her being old, it’s because she used to have her own show for a long time and she thinks it is all about her.

Reactions: 7
I think she lets down the elder demographic by going on and on. It’s not her show, she is 1 of many panelist’s and they are keeping her for diversity.

janet is far more interesting & engages better.

Reactions: 4
Gloria has been tedious and boring for years.

It’s no wonder that she doesn’t really get any work outside of this and that stupid consumer affairs show.

Reactions: 3
Gloria has been tedious and boring for years.

It’s no wonder that she doesn’t really get any work outside of this and that stupid consumer affairs show.
She still does the occasional radio show and don't forget she is the head of the Cliff Richard fan club. ;)

• Haha
I much preferred Ruth hosting to Charlene last week. I used to like Charlene before she joined Loose Women. She dominates the chat and I feel other panellists hold back for fear of incurring her wrath.

I used to watch LW in the mid-late 200’s. I thought Kaye was a great presenter, admired JSP’s forthrightness even if I didn’t agree with her, thought Carol always had interesting opinions ( again, didn’t always agree with them) and Jane McDonald seemed to have some life experience to draw on. Colleen was on too, lots of « When I was married to Shane… » stories which weren’t particularly thrilling. Denise was pretty funny, if I remember correctly, and the topics they discussed were always quite thought-provoking. My mum and I would sometimes talk about the issues raised, like should imprisoned people who have won the lottery be allowed to keep their winnings. Linda and Nadia I can tolerate in small doses, but would not be able to bear Stacey Solomon, listening to her talk makes me want to rip out my eardrums!

Gloria going in and on and on.

Amy (love island) new boyfriend just got to plug his business on loose women!

mots clear where his priorities lie.

Last edited:
Gloria going in and on and on.

Amy (love island) new boyfriend just got to plug his business on loose women!

mots clear where his priorities lie.
I thought he made a bit of a pigs ear of it though, if it was my company I wanted to plug I would have done better than mumbling it. No idea what he said except for IT.

Who is Rachel stevens sleeping with atITV? She’s had a couple of presenting slots on This Morning and they’ve been horrendous, don’t know why they’d make her a LW too!

• Haha
A good panel today, they are just laughing at each other. Feels like old times. No agendas, no point scoring. Just mick taking and laughing.

Reactions: 3
A good panel today, they are just laughing at each other. Feels like old times. No agendas, no point scoring. Just mick taking and laughing.
Gotta say have been sat here chuckling, it's been a decent show.

Yes, they have brought in too many panellists who have faces like slapped arses who only crack a smile when they are aware the camera is on them - looking at you Kelle. I like Ruth, she controls things but has a total laugh as well.

Yes, they have brought in too many panellists who have faces like slapped arses who only crack a smile when they are aware the camera is on them - looking at you Kelle. I like Ruth, she controls things but has a total laugh as well.
Yes Ruth is a pro. They've had fun today. Still confused how Linda gets £3k an episode for not saying much, if indeed that fee is true.

Yes Ruth is a pro. They've had fun today. Still confused how Linda gets £3k an episode for not saying much, if indeed that fee is true.
Yes, she was the weak link today but the others made up for it. Ruth, Carol and Colleen have known each other for years and it shows. They were just up for a laugh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.