Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That part where Alison Hammond came in to recollect her wild(?) night with Kaye and Nadia was really awkward.

Definitely one of those “you had to be there” moments that didn’t really need to be reiterated on national television.

Reactions: 5
It looked for Ed, this “night out” in the bed.

very weird and staged.

no - not falling for it.

I'm getting really fed up of video link interviews. Bring them in to the studio and make them earn their fee.

Reactions: 6
I'm getting really fed up of video link interviews. Bring them in to the studio and make them earn their fee.
The interviews have always been the worst part of this show. They should do wall-to-wall hot topics but they never will as ITV needs somewhere to promote their shite dramas and soap storylines.

The interviews have always been the worst part of this show. They should do wall-to-wall hot topics but they never will as ITV needs somewhere to promote their shite dramas and soap storylines.
They don't have the panel members to do that kind of show, they have the likes of Linda, Stacey and Frankie etc who can only talk about soaps and shite dramas or similar topics, Nadia is there for the cash and along with Denise to promote themselves so unless they have a shake up they are never going to change it.

Reactions: 2
Yes I agree, I don't watch for the interviews, merely tolerate them. It's not nice watching someone talk through a grainy video link anyway. More topics and zero interviews gets a 👍 from me.

They don't have the panel members to do that kind of show, they have the likes of Linda, Stacey and Frankie etc who can only talk about soaps and shite dramas or similar topics, Nadia is there for the cash and along with Denise to promote themselves so unless they have a shake up they are never going to change it.
They get rid of people like Anne Diamond because she shows most of the others up by her intelligence.

Very good point, anyone intelligent like Kaye stands out too much against Linda and Stacey.

Reactions: 3
It doesn't want to be an intelligent show though, it's targeted at a less discerning audience.

It doesn't want to be an intelligent show though, it's targeted at a less discerning audience.
Agreed. It has dumbed itself down over the years. It wasn’t as bad years ago. It went downhill when it tried to shoehorn in people like Vicki Pattison and Katie Price.

Carol, Coleen, Charlene and Brenda - all have had the make up room treatment apart from Carol who looks like she has just stepped off the street. She always looks like she doesn’t wash her hair enough.

• Haha
After seeing that clip, I must admit I miss Andrea a bit.
Me too. I used to think she was a prissy madam, but actually she was professional, knew her stuff, didn’t have an agenda like some of the others and was also up for a laugh. I think she and Saira are quite aspirational, always looking to improve, and a lot of the others did not relate to that, and perhaps that is where the tensions lay.

Reactions: 6
Christine Lampard back hosting. She a nice woman but just a bit lacking in personality, a bit limp. Better her than Charlene though. Sunetra was back on. She remains a breath of fresh 💨

Other panellists - Janet and Colleen, the gnasher girls.

Guest Dr Hillary plugging the new fiction book he has written 🙄

See a patient ffs. All this extra curricular stuff he does (don’t get me started on “celebs” getting book deals whilst talented writers don’t get a look in) must surely mean he does no more doctoring than I do.

Christine is the most boring Loose Women of all time.

She’s been on it years now and I can’t recall a single interesting story she has told or iconic moment she has partaken in.

Christine Lampard back hosting. She a nice woman but just a bit lacking in personality, a bit limp. Better her than Charlene though. Sunetra was back on. She remains a breath of fresh 💨

See a patient ffs. All this extra curricular stuff he does (don’t get me started on “celebs” getting book deals whilst talented writers don’t get a look in) must surely mean he does no more doctoring than I do.
I can’t stand Dr Hillary. Sorry I said it. He’s so annoying. He’s so preachy and borderline rude on so many topics and they roll him out to give his opinion on everything.

Christine is the most boring Loose Women of all time.

She’s been on it years now and I can’t recall a single interesting story she has told or iconic moment she has partaken in.
She is very measured in what she says, probably doesn't want to rock the boat with family, Ruth and Kay tend to do the same and never say anything controvesial unlike others who want to tell everything and more about everything.

Reactions: 4

I find it so strange how they didn’t make a deal of it before hand. Charlene very very briefly mentioned it the end of yesterday’s episode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.