Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Ruth is a pro. They've had fun today. Still confused how Linda gets £3k an episode for not saying much, if indeed that fee is true.
LOOSE Women have revealed all their presenters are paid the exact same rate.

The figures also suggest that Stacey, 30, is paid an estimated £3,000 per episode of Loose Women she appears on - based on the £315,900 profit she took home after working on 103 episodes over the last tax year.
The figures have come from Stacey's accounts that were handed over to Companies House yesterday dating up to June 30 last year.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
LOOSE Women have revealed all their presenters are paid the exact same rate.

The figures also suggest that Stacey, 30, is paid an estimated £3,000 per episode of Loose Women she appears on - based on the £315,900 profit she took home after working on 103 episodes over the last tax year.
The figures have come from Stacey's accounts that were handed over to Companies House yesterday dating up to June 30 last year.
That’s crazy isn’t it. If you just did one appearance a week you would get £156,000 a year! That is bonkers money for the amount of work involved. Even if you did one a month it would be 36K. Compare that the average salary in UK. I bet Brenda and Judi can’t believe their luck. The rest of them had a bit of money behind them already.

Reactions: 6
I switched over as soon as joe wicks came in and the putting over the stacey kid.
Steph packed lunch had Rochelle on so I switched the tv off.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nearly my ideal panel today 😂 Ruth, Colleen, Carol and then I would put Jane on there. All have their own thoughts and yet still have a laugh together, think it shows they have known each other a long time and have fun, making it better to watch, especially in these times 🤣

Nearly my ideal panel today 😂 Ruth, Colleen, Carol and then I would put Jane on there. All have their own thoughts and yet still have a laugh together, think it shows they have known each other a long time and have fun, making it better to watch, especially in these times 🤣
Yes, it was relaxed. No Denise and Gloria hogging airtime. No sour pus Kelle or headgirl Charlene, prissy Penny.

I think that now we have more to choose from the line up should be:

Anchors - Ruth and Kaye- drop Charlene and Christine.
The older women - Janet, Gloria - drop Linda - need another older woman (Floella Benjamin, Julia Waters (the latter seems to have given up acting, she would be a hoot)
The newbies - Sunetra, Katie Piper, Judi and (Brenda) - drop Kelle and maybe Brenda
Seasoned panellists - Colleen, Jane, Nadia, Carol - drop Penny

I am sure I have forgotten someone

Bring back - Jane McDonald/Anne Diamond

Reactions: 7
I would not give Nadia a seat on that panel ever again after her comments a couple of weeks ago about every man being a potential predator. She is just trying to bring attention to herself and scaremongering. Ruth and Carole discussed it today in a civilised manner and disagreed with her (without mentioning her name) and she should take note from them.

I agree with most of what you say but i quite like Christine Lampard.
I would get rid of Gloria as she butts in too much with long winded stories.
Sunetra has been a breath of fresh air . ... Yes Jane and Anne are missed on LW (my father sang in Wakefield clubs at the same time as Jane and met her a few times before she became famous)

I do watch Steph - I check who is on each programme and flick between them both but Steph's programme was one of the best yesterday and did not turn to LW but stayed with them today as they were talking sense and enjoying each others company.:)

I would not give Nadia a seat on that panel ever again after her comments a couple of weeks ago about every man being a potential predator. She is just trying to bring attention to herself and scaremongering. Ruth and Carole discussed it today in a civilised manner and disagreed with her (without mentioning her name) and she should take note from them.

I agree with most of what you say but i quite like Christine Lampard.
I would get rid of Gloria as she butts in too much with long winded stories.
Sunetra has been a breath of fresh air to LW. ... Yes Jane and Anne are missed on LW (my father sang in Wakefield clubs at the same time as Jane and met her a few times before she became famous)

I do watch Steph - I check who is on each programme and flick between them both but Steph's programme was one of the best yesterday and did not turn to LW but stayed with LW today.:)
I think Christine is a very sweet woman, but dull and not bringing much to the table. I genuinely don’t see how she gets all these stellar presenting roles, particularly ones where they are speaking off the cuff. I think she is very attractive and that is why she has been given all these opportunities. And now she is married to Lampard, she gets a bit of kudos for being married to him. I know that sounds 1950s, but the same for Penny. She is on the panel purely because of Rod, and Asda was because of Robbie.

Edit - Ayda auto changed to Asda!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Christine is a very sweet woman, but dull and not bringing much to the table. I genuinely don’t see how she gets all these stellar presenting roles, particularly ones where they are speaking off the cuff. I think she is very attractive and that is why she has been given all these opportunities. And now she is married to Lampard, she gets a bit of kudos for being married to him. I know that sounds 1950s, but the same for Penny. She is on the panel purely because of Rod, and Asda was because of Robbie.

Edit - Ayda auto changed to Asda!
I agree with you about Penny and Ayda (although she could be funny at times) but we will have to agree to disagree about Christine. :)

Reactions: 2
Yes, it was relaxed. No Denise and Gloria hogging airtime. No sour pus Kelle or headgirl Charlene, prissy Penny.

I think that now we have more to choose from the line up should be:

Anchors - Ruth and Kaye- drop Charlene and Christine.
The older women - Janet, Gloria - drop Linda - need another older woman (Floella Benjamin, Julia Waters (the latter seems to have given up acting, she would be a hoot)
The newbies - Sunetra, Katie Piper, Judi and (Brenda) - drop Kelle and maybe Brenda
Seasoned panellists - Colleen, Jane, Nadia, Carol - drop Penny

I am sure I have forgotten someone

Bring back - Jane McDonald/Anne Diamond
You’ve forgotten Stacey & Frankie

• Haha
You’ve forgotten Stacey & Frankie
Jeez, how could I forget them! Yes they can be let go now.

For the benefit of the producers, the ones with faces scrubbed out can be let go. All of them have other work so they won’t be in financial straits. The ones circled have a question mark over their effectiveness as a panellist.
BECB3884-6836-4397-B05C-DCDC6631E5EB.jpeg

94E01180-3670-4494-88B8-AE8919DCC638.jpeg

Their chart is out of date - Sunetra and Katie - they are not there and can stay!

Last edited:
Jeez, how could I forget them! Yes they can be let go now.

For the benefit of the producers, the ones with faces scrubbed out can be let go. All of them have other work so they won’t be in financial straits. The ones circled have a question mark over their effectiveness as a panellist.View attachment 808845

View attachment 808846

Their chart is out of date - Sunetra and Katie - they are not there and can stay!
Agreed plus coleen and Nadia scrubbed OUT

Agreed plus coleen and Nadia scrubbed OUT
I have not liked Coleen for a long time but since she has been single again she seems to have mellowed quite a lot. I have watched the family cruise on Quest Red and in her own enviroment she is quite nice when she is with her family. (except the nasty sister Linda) and when she did the facetime thing with LW she had changed so much.

Eeuww just read an article where Linda Robson said she forgot she had a birth control device and it was inside her for 25 years. It grew into her body and it took three operations to dig it out.
She also revealed she pissed herself at a water park recently.
Lovely.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Eeuww just read an article where Linda Robson said she forgot she had a birth control device and it was inside her for 25 years. It grew into her body and it took three operations to dig it out.
She also revealed she pissed herself at a water park recently.
Lovely.
Those rank flip flops she always wears. She has OCD about cleanliness so I doubt she smells, but she kind of looks as if she might. She doesn’t look as fragrant as the other panellists, although Stacey also gives off the same vibes.

My dream panel is Ruth, Janet, Carol and Jane Moore. Ruth is such a pro, good sense of humour. Cannot stand Charlene, she comes across far too superior.

That’s crazy isn’t it. If you just did one appearance a week you would get £156,000 a year! That is bonkers money for the amount of work involved. Even if you did one a month it would be 36K. Compare that the average salary in UK. I bet Brenda and Judi can’t believe their luck. The rest of them had a bit of money behind them already.
especially as people like stacey/linda etc don't seem to prepare beforehand and have no knowledge of the issues they are discussing

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.