Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the story was he had a partner but had an affair behind her back with Charlie who is now his wife (Charlie who plays Debbie Dingle). Although I do remember a time when he and Charlie split up for a time and got back together (this was before they were married)
No he had the affair and cheated on Charley Webb - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...w-Wolfenden-cheated-Charley-Webb-engaged.html
Anyway despite who had the affair I would not have thought they would have included him in that conversation, IMO it was in bad taste.

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 2
I agree now that Katie is awkward and boring.

linda was not used to talking to someone more intelligent than herself

I'm glad Jane is there as the voice of reason. Janet and Denise are just talking over each other. Denise doesn't look happy.

Reactions: 3
Denise looks angry a lot of the time nowadays but pressure of family worries can do that. 😢 I do find her ranting about covid, lockdown etc etc irritating though.

Reactions: 4
Linda in a shopping centre bellowing:

one paaaaaand

no Linda - it pound - there is an o in there. You need to circle your mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Denise is bleeping unbearable.

Forever bleating on about Lincoln, depression, Matty, lockdown or her days on the piss. Never has anything else to offer.

I think she is one of those people who takes on the personality and opinions of the person she is in a relationship with. She was gregarious and funny when she was with Tim Healy but has become the “obnoxious and loud bore in the corner of the pub” since, ironically, becoming teetotal with Lincoln.

Reactions: 7

Forever bleating on about Lincoln, depression, Matty, lockdown or her days on the piss. Never has anything else to offer.

I think she is one of those people who takes on the personality and opinions of the person she is in a relationship with. She was gregarious and funny when she was with Tim Healy but has become the “obnoxious and loud bore in the corner of the pub” since, ironically, becoming teetotal with Lincoln.
I used to really like her but like you say she is now obnoxious, boring and overbearing. Whether or not you agree with her view on Covid she just takes over the conversation when they are talking about it and she thinks her view is the only one worth listening to. The numbers of panel member on LW I can now listen to seem to get smaller by the week, the reason I now eat my lunch whilst watching Steph.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
god what is linda wearing?! it reminds me of that simpson's episode where homer puts on loads of weight and wears a moo moo :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love Judi, JSP, Jane and the others I forget. Denise has had her time. I like Linda because she talks like me! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Don’t forget her dad - always banging on about him

Reactions: 3
Ironically, the pic on the left is the face I make every time she turns up on LW yelling about lockdown.

But I do like her hair on the right - I took that photo to my hair dresser and I was so disappointed when she said she could not do it like that as my hair is far too thick to do it like that and I am 10 years older than her. My hair is like a horses main 😮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.