Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Colleen you read the cards yes - to millions.

lazy.
I cannot believe she has the gall to say this as if it is funny, how difficult is it to do 30 minutes of reading before you get paid £3000 an hour

Reactions: 4
Colleen looked very affronted when Jane said that.
She was rightfully embarrassed because she looked like a total plum. She could have at least responded more professionally with the likes of "that's a good point Jane, it may not be mandatory in those countries" rather than "I just read the cards" !

Reactions: 7
Jane was on it today.. Bringimg insightful knowledge to the discussions, I really don't care for Linda or Colleen's opinion when they know f all about the topic.

Reactions: 6
Sunetra is a joy on this panel. She is very confident but not in a show off way, she just says things as she sees them. Such a good signing. She is a lot more articulate than a lot of them, but in such a relatable way.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sunetra is a joy on this panel. She is very confident but not in a show off way, she just says things as she sees them. Such a good signing. She is a lot more articulate than a lot of them, but in such a relatable way.
First time I've watched with Sunetra on it. She's good and isn't trying to outshine anyone. She just says what she thinks.

Reactions: 8
Jane was on it today.. Bringimg insightful knowledge to the discussions, I really don't care for Linda or Colleen's opinion when they know f all about the topic.
she was a journalist before wasnt she? I wonder if she regrets her decision to be on lw tbh. a lot of my colleagues are very ignorant of world events and I find it difficult to listen to them at times but at least I can just ignore them if I want 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she was a journalist before wasnt she? I wonder if she regrets her decision to be on lw tbh. a lot of my colleagues are very ignorant of world events and I find it difficult to listen to them at times but at least I can just ignore them if I want 😂
She is still a journalist - she writes for the Sun and sometimes the Sunday Times and has written about 5 books.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
For £3k an episode I doubt she regrets it

• Haha
I used to really enjoy it back in the day when Jane McDonald and Carol McGiffen were regs, when they started bringing in the likes of Stacey I turned off but occasionally watch when JSP is on.
I think certain members have been added to dumb down the show

The real dumbed down days were when Katie Price and Vicki Pattison were employed. This lost are cerebral in comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No more LW - Steph's Packed Lunch is back. 🤣 (y) (y) (y) (y)
I find that show too distracting, always think someone is going to walk up to the window and pull a Mooney as it's filmed on an open quay complex. I'd still rather watch that then Loose Women when Frankie, Stacey et Al are on though!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.