Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate is so much more intelligent than others.

I just don’t get how none of them turned up to work
On time today using a range of excuses. You’re paid 3k to turn up - on time!

Reactions: 2
Disagree. Do keep.
I agree, she seems very intelligent and her views are well thought out, unlike so many of them who don’t even seem to read anything about the issues they will be discussing before the show

Reactions: 3
0_Brenda-Edwards-and-Coleen-Nolan.jpg
I think Brenda will be here to stay as she is very pally with Coleen, who seems to have her feet under the table at ITV. I don't mind Brenda but I think they are using her way too much. Has Tyson Fury's wife been on lately? I don't recall her being on since they went back to normal with having 4 'presenters' in the studio.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 759185 I think Brenda will be here to stay as she is very pally with Coleen, who seems to have her feet under the table at ITV. I don't mind Brenda but I think they are using her way too much. Has Tyson Fury's wife been on lately? I don't recall her being on since they went back to normal with having 4 'presenters' in the studio.
Paris Fury has not long had a baby so not sure she’ll be back for a while which is no loss for me as I never really took to her

Brenda is being used yes.

i cannot Believe they put Coleen at the helm the other day, why not use the educated ones to front it? Don’t dumb down the nation.

Paris Fury had nothing much to say. I noticed Storm Keating only had one go. She was dull.

Colleen often anchors. She isn’t very good.

Paris Fury had nothing much to say. I noticed Storm Keating only had one go. She was dull.

Colleen often anchors. She isn’t very good.
How long before that woman off the advert with the baby called Theodore talking about washing machine tablets gets a go on there? She's the exact type of dull woman that they revel in getting on there.

Coleen, Nadia & Jane are all terrible at hosting.

How long before that woman off the advert with the baby called Theodore talking about washing machine tablets gets a go on there? She's the exact type of dull woman that they revel in getting on there.

That woman is Vogue William now married to Spencer Matthews (Made in Chelsea) - she was previously married to Brian McFadden which brings us back to another LW, Kerry Katona.
She has done bits of cooking on Steph's Packed Lunch and she can talk for Ireland.

• Wow

She got a try out a few years’s back. She obviously did not pass the audition!

Why is bulldog Mcgiffin still a thing? Can't stand to look at the woman :sick:

• Haha
I don’t mind carol or Katie.

I do mindColleen leading when she isn’t equipped to doso.
They should only have one “less” qualified person on at once.

linda & Colleen together is too much.

Because Carole was on I turned over from Packed Lunch and could not believe what they were talking to Matthew Wolfenden about, he looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights. Years ago he was accused of having an affair and split with his wife but they got back together again so asking him, live on air, about having sex with another person etc was a not what I expected. Back to Steph.

Because Carole was on I turned over from Packed Lunch and could not believe what they were talking to Matthew Wolfenden about, he looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights. Years ago he was accused of having an affair and split with his wife but they got back together again so asking him, live on air, about having sex with another person etc was a not what I expected. Back to Steph.
I thought the story was he had a partner but had an affair behind her back with Charlie who is now his wife (Charlie who plays Debbie Dingle). Although I do remember a time when he and Charlie split up for a time and got back together (this was before they were married)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.