Loose Women #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brenda is v.annoying today.

She does not have any empathy, she is quite hard. The discussion about prisons was a case in point. Then she mentions she charges everybody to go to her house parties.
She is a bit loud but I do like her, at least she has something to say and not sit there like the stuffed duck that is Linda Robson.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ugh Frankie on today, apparently going to be a look at ehr life before loose women. UGh does anyone want to see that? she goes on about it all the time as it is

Ruth's comment just now about Loose Women "can't wait to see that" couldn't have sounded more sarcastic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ugh Frankie on today, apparently going to be a look at ehr life before loose women. UGh does anyone want to see that? she goes on about it all the time as it is

Ruth's comment just now about Loose Women "can't wait to see that" couldn't have sounded more sarcastic 😂
It will be an opportunity to see Frankie before all the Botox or whatever work she’s had done

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am a bit clueless. I can tell Katie Price has had worked done, but anybody whose work is less obvious, it passes me by! I didn’t realise Frankie had a lot done! Who else on the panel has been tweaked? I think Andrea McLean has dabbled in botox, she was upfront about it.

Reactions: 2
It’s so boring - Sinitta has been on so many times. It’s just itv churning out it’s rejects.
Saw that Christine lampard (on Lorraine) interviewing that racist jo From s club 7. The has been.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know where we find out what they are wearing? I love Kay’s yellow dress she had on today 💛 it really suited her and she looked lovely

Does anyone know where we find out what they are wearing? I love Kay’s yellow dress she had on today 💛 it really suited her and she looked lovely
Hobbs

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thankyou 🥰

Also if one was to wear this to a wedding what colour shoes and fascinator* would you put with it? 🙈
*not sure on spelling sorry
She had on nude heels to take the brightness down a notch. It’s a hard colour to pull off. I think it would work for a wedding in the Spring/Summer but going into Autumn, the light changes and it might not suit. I am not into fascinators, a hat would be better. I would avoid pairing it up with black, too wasp like. Perhaps cream/ivory.

Just looked at Hobbs website again. The model is wearing cream shoes/bag.

Reactions: 1
god I cannot deal with them discussing vaccine issues, surely the point here is that teachers don't want to be putting themselves in danger? so many people I know who are teachers are scared to go back to work for this exact reason

god I cannot deal with them discussing vaccine issues, surely the point here is that teachers don't want to be putting themselves in danger? so many people I know who are teachers are scared to go back to work for this exact reason
Well Coleen showed us how they don't do any research for their debates: "I just read the cards". Jane was better informed unsurprisingly. If this is how to earn £3k in an hour sign me up.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.