Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So which is it then? has this site made Jess ill this past year, or has Jess not looked at it like she says? she says that her friends have told her what has wrote here 🤔 then im sorry she needs better friends

Reactions: 12
It just utterly bizarre... I have been a victim of Internet abuse and my stalker found my workplace and sent me sinister WhatsApp messages, the works. I was petrified (this was because I banned this person from a popular Facebook group that I run because he posted really inflammatory racist remarks about Meghan Markle?) police were involved and I was, warned not to revenge post his personal details online as it would undermine their investigation. Bear in mind this was really nasty stuff like asking me "do you still live at x number abc Street" and calling my work. I wouldn't have done it anyway as I was too scared of him and didn't want to inflame the situation. Doxxing is not a behaviour I would condone or encourage and it is NOT because I'm scared of being outed (haven't actually done anything to out but that's by the by) but because it encourages all sorts of other nasty behaviours and spirals of revenge.

Reactions: 3
Notice her sister is backpedalling now anyway by saying they don't want to confront people or "ruin their lives", they just want them to come forward. What for then, if not to blackmail an apology out of them or to out them? What exactly is the point of all this? Especially when Jes literally said in her Instagram stories "if you don't come forward, I will be calling your bosses".

Which is it?

Reactions: 9
Yes I don't understand what the end result is supposed to be? I'm not being obtuse, I genuinely don't understand. If someone called my own boss and said Sour Lemons has been bitching on the internet, he'd be like errr OK? I don't think that anyone is at risk of getting fired unless they have been racist/homophobic, disablist, threatening, partaking in hate speech? Unless someone knows differently, I have been wrong about things before! Like I say, not being obtuse, just really don't get it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Newbie here. Used to follow Jes. until all the tweets came to light. Used to also follow her sister as I was interested in her mental health advocacy in the entertainment industry. I liked them both. Watched Amy's stories and I am gobsmacked.

Now her sister is trying to get employers opinions on what they would do with an employee who posted on Tattle. The mental gymnastics she has gone through to defend Jes is astonishing. Those tweets of Jes's were under her own name. I would love to know if Amy employed her sister at the time whether she would've sacked her over the tweets?? Going by her stories it is not the kind of behaviour she would tolerate as an employer. They are certainly not something which could be overlooked and Jes was possibly very lucky not to be sacked from her employer at the time.

Some posts on here I don't agree with but calling someone out over their racist and homophobic tweets has suddenly put Jes as the victim. Not taken any real responsibility for her actions, a weak af apology and suddenly people are going to be sacked for calling her out. For reacting to her vile tweets. It's is mind boggling.

Reactions: 13
It’s wild, as a previous fan every thing she posts annoys me now. She’s got a story up saying “what content do you want to see from me?” and I just want to scream A PROPER FLIPPING APOLOGY.

Reactions: 8
It’s wild, as a previous fan every thing she posts annoys me now. She’s got a story up saying “what content do you want to see from me?” and I just want to scream A PROPER FLIPPING APOLOGY.
Yeah I felt the same when I saw that.

Reactions: 4
I think what people want is for her to go into detail of her tweets so the people know what she's apologising for. There are so many details of this site on both of their pages and all she says is she's sorry for some things she said a few years ago. its too vague and insincere

• Heart
I think what people want is for her to go into detail of her tweets so the people know what she's apologising for. There are so many details of this site on both of their pages and all she says is she's sorry for some things she said a few years ago. its too vague and insincere
It's vague on purpose, because she's ashamed to admit to what she actually said.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t even get what the end game is now. I feel very confident that nothing will happen though. Can’t fault her tenacity however, making the time to lay down the threats even whilst in Tesco.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sending people to the site so they can see what was written but simultaneously horrified people are joining the site to discuss what was written? Right then.

It's honestly immaterial whether or not it was x amount of years ago. At what point does it become unworthy of discussion? Justin Trudeau was in blackface 20 years ago. Are we not allowed to discuss that any more because he apologised?

And as for "you're immoral if you're even on tattle because it allows people to wish death on other people's children" - I mean, where do you start with that? Really? If I saw anyone say that on here I would think they were truly disgusting and vile. However, I have seen people say equally bleeping abhorrent things on twitter and I am still on twitter. Is that also morally wrong? Every time you buy an item of fast fashion you are supporting human exploitation. If you have a diamond engagement ring, then the diamond in it was almost certainly obtained unethically. I mean you could spend all day listing these examples. Let's call a spade a spade and stop pretending this is some great morality crusade. It's a tit for tat because some people on a forum said some things you didn't like about someone you love. I TOTALLY get that. If someone came for someone I love my reaction would likely be similar. But it's absolutely horrific to sit here and tell POC and other minority groups that they shouldn't be discussing these issues on an open forum because said person has apologised. Look back over the past maybe 4 pages and there haven't been any comments you could really even consider insulting. Just reactions to the tweets we should apparently all be letting go of now because an apology has been made.

Many of us have spent our entire lives being told to shut up and sit down and accept that people 'didn't really mean it that badly' or 'were just ignorant', and honestly it really starts wearing very, very thin after a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
And as for "you're immoral if you're even on tattle because it allows people to wish death on other people's children" - I mean, where do you start with that? Really? If I saw anyone say that on here I would think they were truly disgusting and vile. However, I have seen people say equally bleeping abhorrent things on twitter and I am still on twitter. Is that also morally wrong? Every time you buy an item of fast fashion you are supporting human exploitation. If you have a diamond engagement ring, then the diamond in it was almost certainly obtained unethically. I mean you could spend all day listing these examples. Let's call a spade a spade and stop pretending this is some great morality crusade. It's a tit for tat because some people on a forum said some things you didn't like about someone you love. I TOTALLY get that. If someone came for someone I love my reaction would likely be similar. But it's absolutely horrific to sit here and tell POC and other minority groups that they shouldn't be discussing these issues on an open forum because said person has apologised. Look back over the past maybe 4 pages and there haven't been any comments you could really even consider insulting. Just reactions to the tweets we should apparently all be letting go of now because an apology has been made.

Many of us have spent our entire lives being told to shut up and sit down and accept that people 'didn't really mean it that badly' or 'were just ignorant', and honestly it really starts wearing very, very thin after a while.
This is spot on and the not taking full responsibility for the words/actions reeks of privilege. On one hand they are outraged that people are disgusted and talking about it on here. I agree if I saw anything which wished horrific things on someone those posts would be reported. It would be useful if she could actually take constructive criticism. The lack of a full apology, full disclosure of what she wrote, the chopping and changing of the narrative, the removing the half ass apology and replacing it with something equally wishy washy is what people are disgusted not forgetting the original tweets. Take responsibility, it is that simple.

Amy is just continuing the discussion with her threats of exposing people who are on here. It's such a skewed logic where someone else must pay for justifiably reacting to someone else's crappy behaviour. Before she starts I am talking about the constructive criticism on here which is not trolling. Amy hasn't fully answered my question either. She said if one of her employees had posted on tattle and it was 8 years etc that as long as they had apologised etc they would still be an employee. Except Jes hasn't done anything which Amy says she would expect. As there has been a half assed attempt at a sorry - if that - I would see that as someone who hasn't grown or changed if they still fail to fully acknowledge what they said and when etc. Plus I asked if Jes had tweeted what she did whilst employed by Amy at the time what would be the outcome. Amy didn't answer that. This whole the 'Tooles always win' just shows that they must get into alot of drama! Who says such things??? Someone who gets into these scrapes and always have to come out 'top' . Someone who always gets what they want regardless as anything else would be an affront to their privilege/ego. For someone who wants to advocate for mental heath the mind set that you must always win...in other words that you are always right, that you have to control all situations shows a high level of arrogance and ego.

Sorry, but I am honestly just gobsmacked that her sister thinks it's appropriate to demand that I or anyone else who is legitimately discussing the issue of the tweets and what happened after that should step forward "for a discussion". Sorry but no. It isn't my job to educate you. Educate yourselves. There's just no excuse in this day and age. Just think about how it looks to demand that POC and other minority groups take it upon themselves to take the time and the emotion to sit there and explain exactly why those tweets were so awful (Amy herself said they weren't even "that bad"!) and why the apology was inadequate. That has already been explained multiple times on this thread. I'm not going to put myself out to contact either of them - why on earth should I? If a politician says something I don't like are you saying I'm not allowed to tweet or post about it unless I've contacted them directly?

The privilege and entitlement is just astonishing. And no, I still don't accept that being on Tattle is immoral in itself because of some posts, unless you also apply that logic to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, all of which also allow abhorrent posts.

If you don't want people to discuss your problematic opinions on open forums, then don't post those problematic opinions on Twitter, don't minimise it after the fact and for the love of god DON'T tell the groups you insulted that they are "trolling" when they have a reaction, unless they come forward to "apologise". As I say, I am no fan of cancel culture, it's utterly unproductive, but learn from your mistakes and realise that one vague apology does not resolve the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'd also like to know exactly what I need to be 'found' for, what they'll do *when* the private investigator unearths my identity and also exactly what I need to 'come forward and apologise' for. If it's just for being a member of this site then I'm not entirely sure what anyone has to gain from that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So Amy it's OK for jess to Say fat people who eat Mcdonalds makes her feel sick but people on here saying she's put on weight are nasty trolls?? To keep saying it was 8 years ago is a joke she was still in her 20's so a grown adult

So Amy it's OK for jess to Say fat people who eat Mcdonalds makes her feel sick but people on here saying she's put on weight are nasty trolls?? To keep saying it was 8 years ago is a joke she was still in her 20's so a grown adult
do you not think someone saying fat people eat mcdonalds knocks her sick is not that bad?

Reactions: 4
Plus I asked if Jes had tweeted what she did whilst employed by Amy at the time what would be the outcome. Amy didn't answer that. This whole the 'Tooles always win' just shows that they must get into alot of drama! Who says such things??? Someone who gets into these scrapes and always have to come out 'top' . Someone who always gets what they want regardless as anything else would be an affront to their privilege/ego. For someone who wants to advocate for mental heath the mind set that you must always win...in other words that you are always right, that you have to control all situations shows a high level of arrogance and ego.
This^

I cannot work out what they are "winning" here? Blackmailing people isn't winning but that's what they're doing. Taking the moral high ground is obviously a concept lost on her sister. Blackmailing and doxxing are both illegal and you can 🤣🤣🤣 at that as much as you like Amy, it's true. My posts have been nothing but reasonable but sure, I'll look forward to a knock on the door from the po-po. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.