Loftnq - jesrosevinyl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story of drinking wine and crying with her dad has made me cringe and I have no idea why. I don’t know if I’m just a weirdo but the thought of getting pissed and crying with my parents is just a big no no for me 😂

Reactions: 6
Is she bleeping serious? “Do you like my content” and “Why do you follow me” she’s DYING for the validation that she’s an interesting, cool, influential person. I think I’m beginning to see why she’s single

Reactions: 9
Oh she is vileeee. Knew there was something off about her. Nasty little troll
I can't believe what I am seeing. I don't care it was a few years ago. No one I know spoke like that when we were younger and I'm sick of that being used an an excuse. This botch needs publicly shamed and cancelled as far as I'm cancelled. People who think she's the best person ever, oh jes Rose vinyl.... duck that. Her disusting traits have been around forever, narcissistic cow.

Reactions: 10
She’s defo been on here!!!!!
What makes you say that? I think the second her Twitter goes private, we’ll know that she’s seen this/been made aware. It’s still public.

I can't believe what I am seeing. I don't care it was a few years ago. No one I know spoke like that when we were younger and I'm sick of that being used an an excuse. This botch needs publicly shamed and cancelled as far as I'm cancelled. People who think she's the best person ever, oh jes Rose vinyl.... duck that. Her disusting traits have been around forever, narcissistic cow.
Age is not an excuse. She’s 15 years younger than me and I have never used words and phrasing like that. None of my friends have either. The people at my school who spoke that way when they were younger haven’t changed and are in the ‘all lives matter’ brexiteer camp nowadays. Still racist, but just using different ways to express their views. I think it speaks volumes that she has never posted about BLM. I scrolled back to check. To think she was working for LadBible when all those tweets were public. People get fired for that sort of thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
what's her current twitter @?
@jestoole

She’s deleted her insta. I wonder if she’s been called out?

Something definitely has happened over on insta. She’s deleted her personal account and comments have been disabled on some posts on her business account. Instead of deleted comments and hiding, maybe apologise and face the music? Her Twitter is still up so maybe she’s lost the password 😅

She’s even deleted her dog’s insta! 🤣🤣🤣 It’s not his fault!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her aunty has died. And I'm not a fan of her at all and some of them tweets are shocking but calling a Chinese man a Chinese man is not racist in my opinion 🤔

Reactions: 4
Erm, I think we can clearly assume it is when taken in the context of the other very racist tweets 🙄

Her aunty has died. And I'm not a fan of her at all and some of them tweets are shocking but calling a Chinese man a Chinese man is not racist in my opinion 🤔

Reactions: 11
someone needs to send those tweets to the companies she’s worked with etc, reporting them will do bugger all

Reactions: 5
@jestoole

She’s deleted her insta. I wonder if she’s been called out?

Something definitely has happened over on insta. She’s deleted her personal account and comments have been disabled on some posts on her business account. Instead of deleted comments and hiding, maybe apologise and face the music? Her Twitter is still up so maybe she’s lost the password 😅

She’s even deleted her dog’s insta! 🤣🤣🤣 It’s not his fault!
Am I missing something because I can still see her account 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Why not just say ‘a man’ instead of ‘a Chinese man’ then? Why not say ‘a man spat’ instead of ‘an Asian man spat’ or ‘a ladies hair’ instead of an ‘Asian ladies hair’ or ‘she’s a witch’ instead of ‘she’s a Chinese witch’? If you look at her tweets she never once says anything negative about strangers by saying ‘a white man…’. She’s creating negative associations with certain races and it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 48
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Why not just say ‘a man’ instead of ‘a Chinese man’ then? Why not say ‘a man spat’ instead of ‘an Asian man spat’ or ‘a ladies hair’ instead of an ‘Asian ladies hair’ or ‘she’s a witch’ instead of ‘she’s a Chinese witch’? If you look at her tweets she never once says anything negative about strangers by saying ‘a white man…’. She’s creating negative associations with certain races and it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 12
Oh yeah see what you mean! Just gone back up and looked through them all

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think ts clear, very clear she was not saying it without context....let's not be naive just cos she has had a relative die. It doesn't not make her a vile human. Easy get out though. Sorry not sorry.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.