Lodge Guys #28 It Literally Is Now a tit Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lodge Guys #29 Too busy grifting to give a sh*t about their Flordaaaaaaaaaaaaa PAYG pals as Hurricane Ian hits

Reactions: 8
Lodge Guys #29: Lazy lodgers, hurricane dodgers, silly old codgers and useless vloggers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You can show your sheep that you are nice to animals by feeding the ducks and looking after Shelia im not convinced you still are a bleeping bleep in my eyes !
I think sucking the spiders up the hoover kind of cancels out their kindness act. I bet they have made a fortune on commision on their Amazon page for that wee hoover. The Sheep will be snapping them up because they want to be just like their heroes. Get a bleeping jar and an envelope like normal folk and put them outside.

Reactions: 9
What a lot of them do is contact them first asking if it is okay to film hoping they will get some kind of freebies. The press thing will just be a lanyard saying they can film. They aren’t press but maybe nick did an online course in two hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
#29 Baldy and Alky back in the USA, while the sheep add up their JSA

#29 Back in the USA with the sheep's cash, driving UTI to the liquor store to buy a big stash 🍺🍷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Prick no doubt got a great deal as they price they were quoted was incorrect as usual
Yeah, he's so lucky like that isn't he?

Screenshot_20220929_160804.jpg

So I see Prick has a new neck fan!

Which he didn't even think to remove to go on a roller coaster that goes upside down.....what a dick

Screenshot_20220929_160751.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shame his cheap glasses didn't come off either. Wonder why he bought a new neck fan

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.