Lodge Guys #28 It Literally Is Now a tit Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pair of shite houses must be expecting an invite to the bleeping cannes film festival? It gets right on my tits when they film making a coffee...buttering half a bagel each....and the one that really makes me want to high five them with a staple gun....putting the camera on the floor and filming themselves "leaving" home. I am there yelling....you still have to go back in and get your camera you pair of twats 🤨. Moaning when their bills are getting higher for a flat (not apartment) they are never in.

God they piss me.off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can anyone explain the Lisa and ade being in the slog? Are they going to LA too?

We are starving and nicks mum has a bad back but we can’t stop. Why??? Such weird behavior. I like Nicks mum can she not do the vlogs instead of these boring old man child’s.
Eww I don’t like pricks mum she looks rough af and looks like a nasty drunk

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Confirmation in today's vlog that they travelled out on Monday September 5th.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It gets right on my tits when they film making a coffee...buttering half a bagel each....and the one that really makes me want to high five them with a staple gun....putting the camera on the floor and filming themselves "leaving"
They must waste so much time deciding where to place the camera, which angle looks best, did they remember to press record… so pretentious & pernickety 🤦🏻‍♂️ Each vlog probably takes at least three times as long to actually film with all that fannying around.

I still don’t get the driving to London business. If Nick’s mum has a bad back then surely a train has got to be quicker & more comfortable? Why make her sit for 5 or 6 hours in the back of a car? And they’re still banging on about her flight upgrade. “If she doesn’t get the upgrade at least she’s by a bulkhead with plenty of leg room”… just give her one of YOUR seats you ignorant entitled buggers! I would never do that to my mum under similar circumstances.

I’ve never seen the point of pre travel day vids anyway by any of the U.K. vloggers, they’re so boring. It’s a hotel, a hotel meal, a hotel bar… 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Travel day vlogs always get the most views on anyones. Then most realise how annoying they are then switch off. I’m sick of hearing about his mum being three rows behind trying to justify it. Nah you fucked it up but you are keeping your seats you big babies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
19.21 was awkward baldy stuffing his face and got his usual embarrassed way going all red like his top

I think Lisa looks like a Rat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
1664575011094.png

Oh look it's Mrs I like to watch the hotel staff re-clean my DiSgUsTiNg room and Mr I always look like I stink.

It's honestly so cringe watching these lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Prick at his most baffling and infuriating tonight. Talking dead loud in a hotel hallway (proper head behaviour), repeating stuff constantly, chivvying everyone along all the time in his usual annoying hyper/manic way for no apparent reason. Now I kind of understand why Lazy Leigh let's him just take over and do everything, can you imagine the tantrums if you challenged Prick on anything whilst he's in one of those moods?

Was so confused that they weren't even flying on that day but he absolutely had to drive non-stop for 4 hours? Of course they still had time to do the wanky thing putting the camera on the floor to film the car driving off that they then have to back up and collect.

The whole car rental palaver, whyyyy??? They really couldn't have got a flight to London from Leeds or Humberside airport? Just be normal ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not seen the last 3 slogs due to a rare first holiday this year.Currently in Menorca seeing the sights, getting out and about enjoying a week off work! Seriously how can you enjoy a holiday if your life is one long holiday. Dreading getting home to go back to work whereas they get home to go on another jolly! Twats

Reactions: 11
Why did they have to hire the car from Leeds/Bradford airport? Why not from near Lee's parents house if that's where they are parking their car? Must have saved them a fiver or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m fairly certain I’m behind on vlogs, but have they really packed a suitcase of Fray Bentos pies for the Bazzas? So there’s a couple of steak pies doing a road trip across America in the back of their car? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.