Lodge Guys #28 It Literally Is Now a tit Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And still no post from them saying they hope their Florida 'friends' are OK meaning...
They hope Bazzas house is still standing otherwise they'd have to find other victims to stay with.
Likewise Stacey, not sure if they're staying with Stacey but she has booked (and no doubt paid for) a stay at a nice hotel, so they hope that's not damaged.
Vera and Michael, they hope they arent too busy if their places get damaged as they won't be eating as well as they would be if V&M were there to treat them to meals.
Quoting myself. I posted this 7 hours ago and they posted this 6 hours ago. Hi guys 😂
Screenshot_20220929_222522_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t put it past these two to be raging that they are not in Florida just now for the hurricane content, YouTube and social media is full of videos from people during the hurricane and they have mega views. Their fomo will be off the chart….. weirdos 🙄

Reactions: 19
They'll just be concerned about their Anna Maria Island trip with Stacey that she was paying for.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Us joe bloggs are getting up early to go to work and these lazy bastards can get up when ever they want

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t put it past these two to be raging that they are not in Florida just now for the hurricane content, YouTube and social media is full of videos from people during the hurricane and they have mega views. Their fomo will be off the chart….. weirdos 🙄
But we'd still see it in November so it would still be pointless. Real time guys, real time!

• Haha
You can show your sheep that you are nice to animals by feeding the ducks and looking after Shelia im not convinced you still are a bleeping bleep in my eyes !
They complain about the goose poop all the time then feed them so they come up to their deck all the time… stupid is as stupid does
As for Sheila I’m sorry call me cynical but they never do anything without a pay back somewhere, would not surprise me if they charge her for the little jobs they do for her, plus they share so much of her situation on their vlogs yet she’s kinda made it clear she doesn’t want to appear on the video, true friends don’t use their friends for self servicing Pat myself on the back bragging rights!
they did the same with food bank donations, and one year all they did was place a wrapped box at the lounge for other residents to fill them took that along, not much out of their own pocket then.
I bet they don’t care that some of their sheep are probably having to use food banks this year with all the cost of living increases.

• Heart
So funny how they are trying to explain why the way they are. Lol at Nic saying he is not nasty it’s just stress

Reactions: 7
So the whole Laconic conversation, is Nick, having read Tattle, is now trying to justify his behaviour, and the only reason they’re meeting their KERCHINGA friends is because they have a gift for them, tell me your a scrounger without saying your a scrounger!!

Reactions: 11
If tonights video did not showcase how strapped for cash they are, or just far too tight to enjoy anything I don't know what else will.

As someone mentioned earlier, they do not appreciate the luxury of time they have . The amount of back and forth and driving they did, hiring a car and staying in a budget ibis to save some cash, but takes an entire day to do instead of just going to the nearest airport. But off course they had to brag if they waited to book it would be 4x more expensive, no tit Sherlock that is what happens! He really thinks he is on to something there.

Anyone else think they were really counting on their road trip stuff being a huge success and bringing in the cash and now realise it ain't it.

The fact that they are finally complaining about the higher utility costs and practically shutting everything off, including a fridge to save on cash. Maybe its time to stop paying for botched superficial surgeries and start looking after your money.

Reactions: 11
Can anyone explain the Lisa and ade being in the slog? Are they going to LA too?

We are starving and nicks mum has a bad back but we can’t stop. Why??? Such weird behavior. I like Nicks mum can she not do the vlogs instead of these boring old man child’s.

Can anyone explain the Lisa and ade being in the slog? Are they going to LA too?

We are starving and nicks mum has a bad back but we can’t stop. Why??? Such weird behavior. I like Nicks mum can she not do the vlogs instead of these boring old man child’s.
Hmmm Nicks mum with the bad back squished in the back seat! WtF… when I travel with anyone they get the comfortable front seat, if they had done that I could almost have given them a kudos point.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.