Lodge Guys #28 It Literally Is Now a tit Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear pouty, wishing for a coffee shop on a secluded beach isn’t very #VanLife of you is it ..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I want to vomit every time Prick tries to do a "heartfelt"/serious speech to the camera and then slow motion shots with some loving music over the top. As soon as the music stops all you can hear is Prick being everything but loving! Spoils the music I was trying to listen to...

Reactions: 5
Fab title xx On another note I don’t think all the food he scanned beeped, I could be wrong!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why didn’t he drop all the stuff and jannie and the girls at the beach then park the car instead of making them all walk and carry the stuff? What a f****ing selfish Prick!

Reactions: 11
I just dont understand why they are starting these vlogs with a lie about being married? surely its acceptable to say we are partners in this day and age?

Reactions: 8
I’m still struggling as to why they need wetsuits to paddle in 2’ of sea in the height of summer when everyone else is in just in a swim suit 🤷‍♀️

And this is NOT wild camping or living off the grid you have power and gas and a bloody van to sleep in and it’s one night !

Loving the title!
maybe he is using the wetsuit cos he thinks he looks good in it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Why is all the food on the floor before cooking you have a dam table?

And how dare you comment about the oldest wanting the share her food with the Vlog in such a mean nasty sarcastic way when you literally make a living of doing exactly that! 🤬

So Mr vegan leigh eats bacon, chicken, lamb kebabs, which I have commented on, will I be banned. So that was your night was it nick, no my friend its your 2 weeks cos everyone has to do what you want. That beach was rammed says nick, must have been looking at a different beach to rest of us.

Then telling the eldest to ‘get out the frame’ when you’ve literally made a living off of them bring on this trip !
Shocking the chef can’t make s’mores 🤣🤣🤣 not made with Nutella you use a piece of chocolate and the heat from the toasted marshmallow melts the chocolate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
why does he roll that box of shite through the field like a TUI air hostess ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Genuine lol at the new title.

Prick must have been particularly rough that morning wearing his sunglasses indoors for the whole packing up montage

What's that now, 5 videos in a row featuring them emptying the shitbox? Christ almighty.

Reactions: 9
Thank you for @Evilhex for the new thread title and came second @OrlandoJonesy123
Beaten fair and square 👍🏻

Living off the grid with no electricity, water or toilet. Other than the electricity, water and toilet that you had! What a tosser.

And Baldy - how many times did you want to film a sweep of “the campsite, I mean car park?” Was it 4 times? We get it. But it’s boring. Give people some bleeping privacy!

And finally once again they think of no-one else but themselves by practically setting everything on fire when they are told not to. Selfish ‘I’m alright Jack’ mentality. Just a shame Pouty’s threadbare wig didn’t go up in flames.

Last edited:
  • Haha
They wouldn’t last doing two days “boon-docking” or “wild camping” as prick calls it, let alone 2 weeks……you need the be resourceful with your resources and have solar. Prick is living in a delusional world!

also, I’m American and don’t have access to that magical rodda’s clotted cream, but holy cow would you like a scone with that clotted cream 🤢

Reactions: 8
It was the fact that they thought ALL the cars would leave giving them prime water view in their camper shows they have no understanding of vanlife. Most of those were kitted out for sleeping. I did a month in a people carrier camper around NZ with no water or loo, small fridge and portable gas stove and camped most nights in the middle of nowhere with only a drop toilet (no running water). Never in a million years would you have these 2 doing that.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.