Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
I fucking detest these arseholes I really really do.

Knackered after spending 2 weeks chilling in Cornwall. What a hard life! And then exhausted after doing a bit of editing, ironing or driving. I'm struggling to express my utter hatred for them. The vast majority of the population WORK! When I say WORK I actually mean fucking WORK. Not fucking pissing about Bridlington, having beers and playing crazy golf. None of this is considered tiring or exhausting. It's what most people manage to squeeze in after a long hard week at WORK (if they are lucky). You are privileged beyond belief and think everything is an effort. You've forgotten how the real world works!

Then rubbing it in by mentioning the US trip. What fucking idiot in their right mind donates to these fucking buffoons? They have tons of cash (it seems), tons of holidays, and tons of spare time. Yet they still seem to feel hard done by when the tiniest thing doesn't go their way. Why bring the suitcases back in mid August? You're not going away for another 2 months!! That's how little they actually have in their lives. They have to fill it somehow so pack a little bit every day for content. I wonder if packing is classed as WORK. Mind how you go. Make sure you don't over exert yourself and definitely make sure you have a lie down afterwards you bald cunt!

Then we move on to Prick making his speciality marmite butter steak marinade (do fucking piss off :sick:) for their freebie muscle food dinner with some microwaved egg fried rice and frozen veg medley also microwaved!! This coming from the man that said his indian meal had no taste. I'd love to get that massive Lodge slurry pot and ram it full into his saggy cunt eyed face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

josh anderson

They will do the usual fake shit with nick being on the phone with virgin for 10 hours. He managed to re negotiate the deal and save 10 grand and upgraded to the pilot seat

• Haha
Reactions: 31

JS15971966

Nick the Dick using his mobile phone whilst driving- not a good impression- in fact I have been blocked for pointing it out! Also pointed it out to Notts Police! 6 points and ยฃ200 fine that would straighten Poutyโ€™s teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Theodore

VIP Member
Lodge Guys #29: Lazy lodgers, hurricane dodgers, silly old codgers and useless vloggers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Pouty doesnโ€™t have time to do creative journaling anymore. Did I fucking hear that right?

What planet does this bald cunt live on ffs?

Get a job you massive foreheaded, big eared, crooked toothed wankstain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
Just because I'm curious if you had to spend a weekend with one of them who would it be? For me I think Nick he seems alright to me certainly seems far less vain and doesn't seem to think so much of himself.
Iโ€™d take a night in a camper van with Charles Bronson over spending it with that fucking whinging bald baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Geetbo

VIP Member
The thought of Prick obsessively tracking the absolute tanking of Sterling over the past few days gives me a warm glow.

They'll be sharing a side salad and tap water for lunsh every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lauurz

VIP Member
They have done Cornwall FOUR times now since theyโ€™ve been fleecing sheep! Once with Poutyโ€™s Parents, once with Pricks Mum ( the hoody stealing trip) once on their own and now the dormobile trip. Plus all the times theyโ€™ve visited before they started the channel all because Prick is chasing some kind of childhood memories obsession!

Repeat trips in their slogs so farโ€ฆ(not including all the repeat day trips or times they went before they picked up the camera for ketchinga)
Cornwall 4 times
Disneyland Paris 3
Cruises 6 (2 on the same ship)
Florida 6
Lanzarote 2
But weโ€™re seeing the world! (Just like the BBC on repeat)
Oh but they have also been to Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy, USA, Japan, Morocco, France, UK and Canada.
They drank in them all too dontcha know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How these two had the effing audacity to complain about paying ยฃ25 a month for the electricity on their 2nd home (yes second home) while packing for their 6 week jolly to America for the 3rd time this year along with a cruise, a DLP trip, a caravanette trip for 2 weeks to Cornwall, and numerous air bnb stays and running two cats!!! They certainly have some balls to actually put that out there poor hard done by lazy bastards! Meanwhile actual people are struggling to pay their energy bill increases on their only homes ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Nick loves Tattle & all us Tattlers coz we live RENT FREE in his head, and we all know how he loves freebies!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wouldnโ€™t put it past these two to be raging that they are not in Florida just now for the hurricane content, YouTube and social media is full of videos from people during the hurricane and they have mega views. Their fomo will be off the chartโ€ฆ.. weirdos ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 19

Theodore

VIP Member
Interesting that this Mark character dresses in very conspicuous clothes but feigns shyness when it comes to being in vlogs. The wife, Hannah? That geisha laugh with her hand up to her mouth is pathetic. Has she got really bad teeth or something? Something very odd about those two. Not genuine. Nick and Leigh are both thirsty as fuck for Mark and I think Mark gets off on it while Hannah just giggles with her hand up because she doesnโ€™t know how to react and suspects that mark is bumming the saddos.

Awkward champagne gathering round that bastard stockpot, put it in a cupboard ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18