Lodge Guys #28 It Literally Is Now a tit Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pouty has clearly dyed his hair in tonight’s vlog! I wonder if they think we don’t notice? At least try to match the colour!
Yes! I noticed that when he was cooking near the end. It looked really weird. Also him actually cooking was a turn up as well

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, these two “worked 80+ hours a week” for a business that failed within a few years. The bald one discovers YouTube and ultimately fails and then the obnoxious insecure one takes over……

Now they post content that’s like a 90s one hit wonder on repeat, no one wants to see the same tit over and over again it’s just eating, moaning, napping and belittling each other, regardless of which destination they happen to be in at the time.

Meanwhile, they now think they are cock of the walk because they have stans who pay them yet they found paying their own staff for work outrageous.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How these two had the effing audacity to complain about paying £25 a month for the electricity on their 2nd home (yes second home) while packing for their 6 week jolly to America for the 3rd time this year along with a cruise, a DLP trip, a caravanette trip for 2 weeks to Cornwall, and numerous air bnb stays and running two cats!!! They certainly have some balls to actually put that out there poor hard done by lazy bastards! Meanwhile actual people are struggling to pay their energy bill increases on their only homes 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 21
How these two had the effing audacity to complain about paying £25 a month for the electricity on their 2nd home (yes second home) while packing for their 6 week jolly to America for the 3rd time this year along with a cruise, a DLP trip, a caravanette trip for 2 weeks to Cornwall, and numerous air bnb stays and running two cats!!! They certainly have some balls to actually put that out there poor hard done by lazy bastards! Meanwhile actual people are struggling to pay their energy bill increases on their only homes 😡😡
And people are struggling with cost of living, and these two have it all and don’t care about the others

All these hols to the USA, I thought you could only do 90 days in every 180? They seem to have loads this year. Not many viewing though, Lack of compassion and altruism prevails in these two, they may have to look these words up in the dictionary🤣

Reactions: 5
All these hols to the USA, I thought you could only do 90 days in every 180? They seem to have loads this year. Not many viewing though, Lack of compassion and altruism prevails in these two, they may have to look these words up in the dictionary🤣
No that's the EU. You can enter as often as you want for up to 90 days. However if you stayed 85 days then left and returned a week later you would likely be questioned by immigration

Reactions: 5
No that's the EU. You can enter as often as you want for up to 90 days. However if you stayed 85 days then left and returned a week later you would likely be questioned by immigration
Hi, thanks for explaining that PJones

Reactions: 4
You can technically enter for up to 90 days as often as you like but the general rule is you need to spend more time out of the country than you do in it. If you don't follow the spirit of the rules then you will be pulled into secondary at immigration. Frankly surprised the pair of them haven't been, to be honest. They need to leave it a good while after this trip before they attempt to enter the US again, to be on the safe side.

You can technically enter for up to 90 days as often as you like but the general rule is you need to spend more time out of the country than you do in it. If you don't follow the spirit of the rules then you will be pulled into secondary at immigration. Frankly surprised the pair of them haven't been, to be honest. They need to leave it a good while after this trip before they attempt to enter the US again, to be on the safe side.
No doubt they will be back out there in January for another 6 weeks when the park has to close

Reactions: 4
You can show your sheep that you are nice to animals by feeding the ducks and looking after Shelia im not convinced you still are a bleeping bleep in my eyes !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LA heatwave was a few weeks back I think when Disney in detail was there as she said about it so they are probably half way through the road trip posting old photos on Instagram as if they are there now 🤣
Also now noticed prick has posted that hurricane Ian is now a category one, doesn’t matter what category it is. It’s still scary for people out there. If they are in Florida now can’t wait for the weather reports from prick, bet he knows all about the weather from his flight training.!

• Haha
Also Prick said you can upload docs at anytime, NO you can't you can only upload Fly Ready 7 days prior to your departure date, how do I know this, because I tried yesterday 8 days prior, couldn't do it, tried today, 7 day prior allowed to upload ... So when he said "anytime" that's because he was under the 7 day deadline! more misinformation from the TRAVEL AGENT wannabe!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
NoT DiSnEy VlOgGeRs

Pathetic morons. I think this is their big last push to make it. Like always they are just so far behind. Every Tom dick and harry have being in Orlando all month doing the haloween stuff. They are so far behind we will get haloween in November 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.