Lodge Guys #28 It Literally Is Now a tit Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was trying to figure out where they would be now, have they done the road trip part and are now Iin Florida, or do we think they’re still on the road somewhere?
I would think that they are still on the road ! If they are not back till end of October and spending last week in Orlando then they will get to Florida around 20th ish of October, which is my guess I maybe wrong

Reactions: 4
I would think that they are still on the road ! If they are not back till end of October and spending last week in Orlando then they will get to Florida around 20th ish of October, which is my guess I maybe wrong
New Mexico or Texas by now I would think. Takes a LOT of driving to cross Texas though, second only to Alaska in size. Trust me, been there done that! It’s a toil rather than a pleasure. I wouldn’t do it again tbh. Weather will likely be hot there too. They’re heading to New Orleans or so they say. I’ve a feeling there’s going to be a lot of altered plans.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree with Kozmic. I just watched theme park worldwide USA trip recently . There was a lot of driving through the night. Late check ins missing check ins. And these guys stay in the parks for more than an hour unlike these loser guys.

They will summarize like the ‘van life’ it won’t be for them. How can especially someone as lazy as pouty travel across the USA when they need a nana nap after a trip to Walmart and prick just wants to get sloshed

• Haha
I’m not sure they did that in the end as didn’t they then say N’s mum was coming to the caravan and they were leaving from there and not going to the flat? But L’s mystery appointments back at the flat then appeared to not be important? Would it make sense to the. Drive to Leeds to pick up a rental car? Who the F knows with this pair, nothing they do makes any logical sense to me.
I don't think many car hire firms in Yorkshire would do one way to Heathrow outside the big cities so that's maybe why they had to travel to Leeds. But as other s have said why not just FLY down there from Leeds or Manchester and just connect to LA? They always have to do things the hard way

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And now that Hurricane Ian is hitting their "beloved" Florida, they're posting tit on Instagram about LA from two to three weeks ago!
I, for one, hope Stacey, Vera, Michael and everyone out there are keeping safe.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think that they have travel insurance as never mention in vlog or prick would brag that he got a good deal 🤔

And now that Hurricane Ian is hitting their "beloved" Florida, they're posting tit on Instagram about LA from two to three weeks ago!
I, for one, hope Stacey, Vera, Michael and everyone out there are keeping safe.
I work in travel and the calls have been non stop about this terrible for people out there and people having holidays they have saved for years for having to be pushed back or even cancelled, not good. People still in till late tonight calling people to try to get bookings sorted. Looks like big storm surges at the tip of Florida and latest email we got shows them predicting it will pass right over orlando.

Even cruise ships can't get in or out of port so people on the disney wish stuck at sea for another couple of nights and other cruises cancelled, not great for people at all. But the lodge guys won't even comment they don't worry about anyone but themselves. Bet they moan about damage when they get to Orlando, espcially if their precious Typhoon Lagoon is shut.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What's the time between patreon members watching the videos and then everyone else?

Reactions: 4
Patreon see it two weeks after its filmed, and the rest of us two weeks after that.
So they pay to see 2 week old content that's crazy. It should be they get the vids say a few days after they happen max 1 week and ev1 else a week later max.

Did they really just say they will slip hotel reception a 20 and ask for an upgrade? What a pair of bell ends

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Going to be hot and humid in Las Vegas apparently. The stupidity is astounding.

• Haha
What's the time between patreon members watching the videos and then everyone else?
what I remember they have a group of people watch all the vlogs before anyone else think prick and Baldy calls them bata testers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Latest IG post....great to relax in the hotel after an 11 hour flight. Why? Were Virgin short staffed and they called Chef Nick up the to galley to help with meal prep? Or was Pouty needed to mix some G&Ts or clean the loos.

Seriously, who needs chilling and relaxing after being sat on their arses for 11 hours. They're ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pouty has clearly dyed his hair in tonight’s vlog! I wonder if they think we don’t notice? At least try to match the colour!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.