Lodge Guys #28 It Literally Is Now a tit Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt they are trying to butter up the bazza’s so they can stay there again for free in Jan/ feb

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They will come back this trip have a few weeks in the caravan then i bet they will be of to DLP then back to caravan for 4 weeks vlogmas then away to the canaries on January for goodness knows how long ...the life of the bone idol rich ehh while the people that are paying them could be counting the pennies 🐑🐑🐑🐑--idiots
I said to wife they would come back and go to DLP in a couple of weeks

Reactions: 5
Pouty doesn’t have time to do creative journaling anymore. Did I bleeping hear that right?

What planet does this bald bleep live on ffs?

Get a job you massive foreheaded, big eared, crooked toothed wankstain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
To busy playing animal crossing and watching Netflix

Seen this on FB ...they could ship the caravan over to a trailer park near bazza and the prison guard 🤔
Screenshot_20220927-121412.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So how many nights have they slept in that flat they botched in Linthwaite? Or is it rented out?

Reactions: 3
Flats for sale in their building only a £100k, so theirs will be round about the same it's a horrible building like a horror film
Screenshot_20220927-125248.png
Screenshot_20220927-124936.png

Reactions: 4
Why don't they sell both properties they live in and get a year-round lodge? I know they're not cheap compared to the holiday park one they have at the moment but really, their living arrangements are ridiculous and they're not happy with them.

Reactions: 6
Yes they could get a beautiful detached home in the country with a few neighbors in the distance

Yes they could get a beautiful detached home in the country with a few neighbors in the distance
It's a cheap area of the country, I'm sure they could find something pretty nice. There's a permanent site just up the road from then that's not particularly expensive. Such short-term thinking from them when they bought that lodge .

They wang on about "community" and that's why they want to live on a site. They just like lauding it up in front of other people, I reckon.

Reactions: 6
It's a cheap area of the country, I'm sure they could find something pretty nice. There's a permanent site just up the road from then that's not particularly expensive. Such short-term thinking from them when they bought that lodge .

They wang on about "community" and that's why they want to live on a site. They just like lauding it up in front of other people, I reckon.
I’d love to know how many park residents they have annoyed waving that bloody camera about all over the place, they’re hardly discreet.

• Haha
There's a post on their Orlando and Disney facebook page about an estranged dad trying to find his deceased son's ashes. Not sure how that one made it past the mods but it is totally inappropriate.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There's a post on their Orlando and Disney facebook page about an estranged dad trying to find his deceased son's ashes. Not sure how that one made it past the mods but it is totally inappropriate.
Could you Screenshot please for us poor banned folk!

Oh Prick, duck off with the movie locations.....Pouty clearly doesn't give a tit about it!
Prick is like an over excited child and clearly wants to tell Pouty all the locations before they even step foot on the plane over there!

And who their age doesn't know The Lost Boys.......twit!

Reactions: 5
I just think this is in completely the wrong place and it should not have been approved.
Why on earth would you think that's the place for such a request?
They have probably put it on every other facebook group they are on as well!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know how much money they saved picking up the hire car at Leeds Bradford airport to drive down to Heathrow? Surely not worth the total inconvenience that would cause?

Why wouldn't the man just post it on his own FB and local community groups ?
Fella is obviously grieving and desperate. It's up to the mods not to let this one through and they have failed. They need to get a grip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.