Lodge Guys #28 It Literally Is Now a tit Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how much money they saved picking up the hire car at Leeds Bradford airport to drive down to Heathrow? Surely not worth the total inconvenience that would cause?
I’m not sure they did that in the end as didn’t they then say N’s mum was coming to the caravan and they were leaving from there and not going to the flat? But L’s mystery appointments back at the flat then appeared to not be important? Would it make sense to the. Drive to Leeds to pick up a rental car? Who the F knows with this pair, nothing they do makes any logical sense to me.

Reactions: 5
Their target market is lonely and older citizens unfortunately. And they know what they are doing.

Reactions: 11
And who their age doesn't know The Lost Boys.......twit!
To be fair, I’m probably around 10 years older than them and I’ve never seen the Lost Boys 😂 I know pretty much what it’s about & I know Keifer’s in it but that’s as far as it goes. Tbh, I only saw the Goonies for the first time 3 years ago. Once was enough! I’d have been around 20 at that time so Goonies was a kids movie in my eyes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They wang on about "community" and that's why they want to live on a site. They just like lauding it up in front of other people, I reckon.
What community? You never see anyone else around! They never have any of their neighbours on camera unless they’ve specifically requested not to be filmed which is fair tbh and that tiny gymnasium they have access to (wherever it may be) is always empty.

I’ve always thought these vloggers should seek permission from others in the party if it’s okay to film. It is an invasion of privacy and ‘personal space’ for some & I’ll wager a lot of them simply don’t want to be in a YT vid but that wouldn’t stop our dynamic duo. I think I saw elsewhere that Disney Japan have banned vlogging in the park now?

Reactions: 6
For Fucks Sake you thick silly tit! Yiou can't take melatonin when going east to west as it has the opposite effect? You are so stupid it beggars belief and I am on Melatonin with a prescription

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's a pity they aren't in Florida just now cause that vlog of them stuck in a hurricane would be hilarious. Pouty be hiding in the bath tub under a blanket fort wailing like a big baby and Prick would be on the phone shouting at the poor Reception staff because the WIFI signal was low.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why the duck are they hiring a car to go Heathrow, what's wrong with Parker or whatever the duck its called, more money than pubes these 2

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why are they going all the way to Heathrow maybe they are getting the flight with chav & trash

Reactions: 6
Why the duck are they hiring a car to go Heathrow, what's wrong with Parker or whatever the duck its called, more money than pubes these 2
Cheaper to do a one way car hire than pay for 6 weeks parking presumably. Saying that I've no idea why they didn't do Manchester - Heathrow as the first leg and just get dropped off and picked up Manchester like they usually do. Must have been £5 cheaper to do it this way. Nick the travel agent will know best.

• Haha
Even if it's the cheapest way of doing things, most don't have the time or inclination to dick about driving to airports that aren't even on the way to pick up a hire car to drive to another airport.

Their free time privilege is incredible.

Reactions: 10
First and foremost I hope everyone in Florida and surrounding areas stay safe as Ian is imminent!! However, I can just imagine these two entitled selfish no marks complaining about everything that may be affected due to the hurricane that it's ruining their trip!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
First and foremost I hope everyone in Florida and surrounding areas stay safe as Ian is imminent!! However, I can just imagine these two entitled selfish no marks complaining about everything that may be affected due to the hurricane that it's ruining their trip!!
I can imagine prick ringing up for a refund ..bleep

• Haha
I was trying to figure out where they would be now, have they done the road trip part and are now Iin Florida, or do we think they’re still on the road somewhere?

Reactions: 4
Even if it's the cheapest way of doing things, most don't have the time or inclination to dick about driving to airports that aren't even on the way to pick up a hire car to drive to another airport.

Their free time privilege is incredible.
This is how you know they haven’t been paid big money ever. If they had, they’d know that time is far more valuable than money. They eluding screw around to save £50 when those hours are wasted. They’re just so awful, beige and dull. They are literally paint drying.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.