Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohsvensven

A* effort there Louise. The moments passed I guess.
How can she blubber and cry one day and then HEY GUYSSSS IBIZAAAAA the next day? Absolutely shameless she is. I'd be thinking maybe lay low for a few days after coming on and making a show of myself.
That's the world we unfortunately live in, a short boohoo woe is me moment and then back to the material world.

Reactions: 14

MDC

Chatty Member
2 dresses for an engagement party 🥴 expecting 4 wedding dresses now lol she is just pure tack
It’s like a big fat gypsy engagement 🙈 the shape of those dresses, hope she didn’t pay too much as they look about £30 each, just tacky and shoes money cannot buy you class

newry1993

Be interesting to see the costumes at the
"Now that's what I call 00s party tonight "

I mean lous engagement party 😂

• Haha

Derrygal20

I actually feel sorry on Michaela , think she’s the most genuine sister. Could Louise not hold off a few months, so selfish! They’ll be doing wedding things for/with Michaela and big arse will be making it all about her. Hope Michaela’s is lovely and classy & money bags is pulp fiction tack!

• Haha

Glittery1

VIP Member
Jesus that photo is so edited she looks like an AI character!!!!

And the ring. Jeez Louise I didn’t not expect anything classy but I am shocked by how disgusting it is 😭😂

• Haha

Drama queen

Chatty Member
I agree Lady with you the child can usually be seen about with her and Charles also it’s plain to an outsider that she adores that wee girl.
She's had at least 3 holidays this year already without the daughter plus this lmd brunch in Ibiza you can guarantee alara won't be there either. last week alone there was 2/3 nights out in the one week.
That to me personally is excessive regardless if she has the money to do it.
I had a wedding at the start of June that I stayed over at so I sold my belsonic tickets because I felt guilty at the thought being out 2 nights in the same month not saying I'm mother earth but i enjoy and appreciate time with her more than necking drink and shoving shit up my nose. You see Louise with the child in Ballymena when she's up to the shop or in portglenone when she's in a shop grabbing a few bits she never seems to take her to child appropriate places soft play farms or even out with her when she's doing her walks she does that alone. Apparently the standard of being a good parent these days are pretty low

Herefortea135

VIP Member
Put that in your group chat hun xo
Hahaha 🤣
To a level I feel this is a bit cultural appropriation, him running about with that on. He looks like a walking ick.
Remember years ago on the Kardashian’s Scot disck and khloe got loads of backlash cuz he dressed up in this get up for Halloween. Now Lou could only dream of having that type of fav 😂
Anyways they’re 2 dickhead who are running about ❄ed of there’s Tits, spending drug or laundered money at least and done one of the biggest things in their lives with their daughter 1000s miles away.

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Absolutely not taking away from what is happening in the World/Gaza right now, but there are Children in this country North & South of the border suffering at the hands of their own parents/ children homes / broken systems. What is she going to do about those babies? Hire another drone?
It’s very hard to miss what’s going on in Gaza it distress me so much I tend not to watch
But yes I agree there’s things going on here north and south that needs looked at as well any money Lou gets it’s drop in the ocean it won’t stop what’s going on nor will walking portstewart stand
Her and Sticky should go out and sleep on the streets of Belfast for a weekend no food no phones see how they get on

Glittery1

VIP Member
Jesus Christ she is off her rocker whilst talking on those stories…. Her eyes are like saucers and the mouth movements/chin swinging is a dead giveaway

I wouldn’t take drugs at home never mind in Dubai, what a fucking moonbeam!!!!!

and her saying to Neil repeatedly ‘why are you not speaking? Why are you just lying there and not saying anything?’

probably because he’s lying there off his head Louise and knows that you should stay off instagram in that state!

I suppose I should watch again and screen record so we have the receipts 😂

• Haha

Drama queen

Chatty Member
I laugh at the fact that all of these people think they are so important that people want to see them doing stuff, it cracks me up 🤣🤣
The only thing I want to see is the behind the scenes drama when Louise books her wedding before Michaelas.

• Haha

huebism

LOL at Melissa.. “what they don’t tell you about London is that it rains”… FFS you would think she was in Dubai or somewhere… it’s London.. get over yourself!!!!! As thick as a plate of champ!

Malc

Chatty Member
She’s on some comedown from the weekend I’d say! What a fool she’s made of herself. And then she records while driving again 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry

Herefortea135

VIP Member
When is Michaelas wedding?? I said a few posts back she might try and get married before her....if I was Michaela I'd be raging to be honest.
I’d be fuming if I was Michaela.
Ur right she was looking at next year going by her stories. I guessed Lou would have a feeebie at galgorm but she’s done all the events there so would it feel as special? 🤔
Either way it’ll be freebies galore 🤦‍♀️ makes me sick. I’ve a close friend planning a wedding atm and it’s so expensive now days. And knowing these 2 will get freebies left right and centre turns me 😤 there will be plenty of boycotts coming with business if they get involved