LMD Louise McDonnell #6 save the children, sell sell sell, Michaela is engaged if you can’t tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just coming on to say the same.... This was always about her and what it could do for her and the business. She's barely mentioned gazza and the children from she was swallowing her snot the other day.
She's people donating money saying it's going to gazza but surely once it reaches the charity it's up to their discretion where they use the money and Louise can't dictate what they do with it? Open to correction here if that isn't right.
She wouldn’t even know where Gaza was on a map if you wrote the name in neon marker!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if she doing anything today, that video was took yesterday that she's just posted

Reactions: 2
Someone explain what this is now she’s advertising? Nad at home?
Not quite sure you inject yourself benefits are anti aging mental clarity performance and longevity according to the website it's the guts of 400quid for that box.
How tone deaf is this silly bleep. On last week crying going on and on about the poor children in gazza and setting up a go fund me! barely a mention of it from she cancelled the walk. Back to business now sell sell sell use my code look what I got gifted

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Not quite sure you inject yourself benefits are anti aging mental clarity performance and longevity according to the website it's the guts of 400quid for that box.
How tone deaf is this silly bleep. On last week crying going on and on about the poor children in gazza and setting up a go fund me! barely a mention of it from she cancelled the walk. Back to business now sell sell sell use my code look what I got gifted
Is there weight loss connected?

Reactions: 2
Surely this isn't good form? It must be so bad for your back. I would have thought it would have been more impressive to have the core strength to go back, stop yourself in a horizontal position and then back up?
Happy ro be totally correct like 🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Apologies, above post should read "happy to be corrected" not correct 🙈🙈🤣🤣 5:15am is clearly too early to be stringing a sentence 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
Surely this isn't good form? It must be so bad for your back. I would have thought it would have been more impressive to have the core strength to go back, stop yourself in a horizontal position and then back up?
Happy ro be totally correct like 🙈🙈🙈
Seen this. What the duck is she at 😂😂

Was wondering that too the way her back was snapping back was giving me serious stress. It should be slow and controlled not flailing back and fourth.

Awk now she’s on Ozempic surely looking at todays pic!!! There is no way on gods green earth she’s lost THAT much weight doing nothing.

Reactions: 9
Ok.. now I believe you all!!!

If that is her weight now there’s not a chance she’s lost that alone without weight loss drugs.
Awk now she’s on Ozempic surely looking at today’s pic!!! There is no way on gods green earth she’s lost THAT much weight doing nothing.

Reactions: 4