LMD Louise McDonnell #6 save the children, sell sell sell, Michaela is engaged if you can’t tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen on utv they are looking fundraiser for pride of Britain… what’s the bets someone nominates her or maybe do it herself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There we have it. Walk cancelled nothing else planned in its place. Thanks for the money folks and the traction to my page 😂😂😂
She could have arranged a sponsored car wash or applied to the council properly for a licence and re-scheduled her walk. She needs to cop on

I’m not on Facebook or Instagram so I have just been catching up on here. Was she trying to arrange a walk then cancelled it? I see her snapchats the odd time but she hasn’t put much up recently and her TikTok is absolute shite. She drove past me on the largy line the other day and I had to swerve to avoid crashing into her as she swerved way over the white line and I said to my husband when he shouted “what a stupid bleeping c&@£” that it was her and she was probably videoing herself while driving and not concentrating because she does it all the time for social media and his exact words were “so posting her big ugly face is more important to her than potentially leaving our 4 wains orphaned because she’s not watching the road.” Her and that ridiculous looking a-team wagon she’s driving could easily have hit us head on if we hadn’t swerved to avoid her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
A* effort there Louise. The moments passed I guess.
How can she blubber and cry one day and then HEY GUYSSSS IBIZAAAAA the next day? Absolutely shameless she is. I'd be thinking maybe lay low for a few days after coming on and making a show of myself.
That's the world we unfortunately live in, a short boohoo woe is me moment and then back to the material world.

Reactions: 14
Why has she not put on her highlights on Instagram that the walk is cancelled , it’s still all on there but nothing about it being cancelled stupid witch and where is all the money from her family on the go fund me ???
---
Holy duck her drug dealer fella and big contractor who got her the BIG ring and got engaged in Dubai give £140 to the go fund me what a miserable bastard 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I’m not on Facebook or Instagram so I have just been catching up on here. Was she trying to arrange a walk then cancelled it? I see her snapchats the odd time but she hasn’t put much up recently and her TikTok is absolute shite. She drove past me on the largy line the other day and I had to swerve to avoid crashing into her as she swerved way over the white line and I said to my husband when he shouted “what a stupid bleeping c&@£” that it was her and she was probably videoing herself while driving and not concentrating because she does it all the time for social media and his exact words were “so posting her big ugly face is more important to her than potentially leaving our 4 wains orphaned because she’s not watching the road.” Her and that ridiculous looking a-team wagon she’s driving could easily have hit us head on if we hadn’t swerved to avoid her.
Absolutely report her, her bloody car reg is all over her Instagram. She is going to cause an accident bleeping videoing herself. It sickens my hole so so much.

• Heart
12th May the website allowed you to buy 67 tickets
Today 52 tickets still available

have fun with your 15 guests Louise 😂 that’s why she can’t donate profits to the children, there won’t be any🤣🤣
I would say the 15 are those clingers like oh my glam and others “friends” too

My husband was killed 2 years ago by a driver like this.. it’s makes me so mad that there is drivers still like this about.. I know you had kids in car and I’m
Sure very scary for you.. she clearly can’t drive or a- team van is too big for her… she needs to learn that she doesn’t owe the roads.. what an absolutely dose she needs reporting that videoing and recording isn’t allowed it’s using a phone for god sake Louise.. u stupid cow!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What can the national trust do close the beach?
It’s full off walkers on most sunday mornings

Reactions: 4
What can the national trust do close the beach?
It’s full off walkers on most sunday mornings
Not the crowd she would be expecting and it’s a very touchy subject, security needed to be sorted and much more before she announced her plans.
I’d say most people will be happy to donate and not have to show up for a walk.

Reactions: 4
Save the children have rang her as they noticed she (others) raised £19k in 3 days and she’s asked for the money to go directly to Gaza.

One of her staff contacted them ffs, big press exposure pending!

Money to go directly to Gaza, what will they throw £10 notes out of a plane or something?
It’d be good if louise gave an example of what they can do with that money. How will it actually help people

Save the children have rang her as they noticed she (others) raised £19k in 3 days and she’s asked for the money to go directly to Gaza.

Money to go directly to Gaza, what will they throw £10 notes out of a plane or something?
It’d be good if louise gave an example of what they can do with that money. How will it actually help people
I was just coming on to say the same.... This was always about her and what it could do for her and the business. She's barely mentioned gazza and the children from she was swallowing her snot the other day.
She's people donating money saying it's going to gazza but surely once it reaches the charity it's up to their discretion where they use the money and Louise can't dictate what they do with it? Open to correction here if that isn't right.

It’s ridiculous. All about her.

There are plenty of organisations you can donate to and the money goes directly to Gaza , save the children is an organisation for helping children all over the world not just Gaza , she clearly is an airhead and didn’t do any research on donations or the beach walk

Although no one really knows what anyone else donates, all this sharing and crying on queue is ridiculous. I don’t need to see something on the news to pluck at my heartstrings for a few days to enable me to donate to my causes (which is animals mostly), I do it every week. It all mounts up. Even a few pounds here and there mounts up. I’m serious about what I care about and who I want to help. I constantly donate what I can because it means so much to me.

Influenzas, if you’re so serious about your donations and desperate like you proclaim to be then donate 5% of your future earnings on a certain product to go straight to a charity/ophanage etc. DO IT CONSTANTLY. The pain and suffering in Gaza and all around the world isn’t going away. Do something meaningful instead of getting yourself on the 6pm local news or a local paper for being so caring. It fools no one except those gullible enough. Which ain’t me 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Although no one really knows what anyone else donates, all this sharing and crying on queue is ridiculous. I don’t need to see something on the news to pluck at my heartstrings for a few days to enable me to donate to my causes (which is animals mostly), I do it every week. It all mounts up. Even a few pounds here and there mounts up. I’m serious about what I care about and who I want to help. I constantly donate what I can because it means so much to me.

Influenzas, if you’re so serious about your donations and desperate like you proclaim to be then donate 5% of your future earnings on a certain product to go straight to a charity/ophanage etc. DO IT CONSTANTLY. The pain and suffering in Gaza and all around the world isn’t going away. Do something meaningful instead of getting yourself on the 6pm local news or a local paper for being so caring. It fools no one except those gullible enough. Which ain’t me 😱
Completely agree. All this rallying around when it’s a big news story. What about donating to everyday charities to help keep them running. Wouldn’t be enough publicity in it for her

Reactions: 9
Not to many tears tonight on stage with the other con artist Sinead heg!! My god what a world we live in with these twats… it’s all about me me me

Yeah do it without having to tell the world how much you donated. If you have to bum about it then the good is taken out of it

Reactions: 8