LMD Louise McDonnell #6 save the children, sell sell sell, Michaela is engaged if you can’t tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photoshop is ridiculous. Look at her hand for god sake. Her wee finger goes into a point which almost disappears and the rest of her fingers aren’t in proportion to the big massive hand 🫣 I am AFFRONTED for her

Reactions: 8
That photoshop is ridiculous. Look at her hand for god sake. Her wee finger goes into a point which almost disappears and the rest of her fingers aren’t in proportion to the big massive hand 🫣 I am AFFRONTED for her
It's the bumpy lumpy stomach for me 🤣🤣 comes out slightly at under the boobs then all wavy around the side. What in under shite 🤣🤣🤣 too funny.

Is that one of those tiktok dresses she has on? I love leopard print but is it a thing for a wedding?

Reactions: 4
Her hand is so distorted looking i actually took a second glance that she had the correct number of fingers 😂🫣 and it’s kinda half mid air when it’s clearly supposed to be resting on her hip. Definitely a bobo made with this one. And for the love of god Louise put some tan on those feet

Reactions: 6
Haha I was just coming on here to say the same… she does not look like this in real life!!! Imagine being so insecure that you have to photoshop every picture

• Sad
Reactions: 7
NKD doing Michaela and Sticky Vickys tan and Louise getting her freebie instead of some loyalty 🙄

And that water bottle she had earlier? £250 what a head. The water you drink will make no difference with the amount of tit she sniffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder does lmd do the makeup for free or charge for the family lol
The bride got her makeup done by Mrs Makeup not LMD, so wonder why LMD was at the wedding as the bride is from Mayo or Galway I think

• Wow
Reactions: 2
One ticket sold since 29th may 🤣🤣 I see she’s also flogging boat party tickets now too

Will she reduce the price or pull the whole thing?

In raining ballymena on a November her makeup tat events ok but in Ibiza , there is better to be at !

Reactions: 2