LMD Louise McDonnell #6 save the children, sell sell sell, Michaela is engaged if you can’t tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bride got her makeup done by Mrs Makeup not LMD, so wonder why LMD was at the wedding as the bride is from Mayo or Galway I think
The bride isn't from Galway. She's Neill's sister, LMD says her sister in law to be and her mother in law to be.

And I know Jade who's married to Neil's brother Ciaran; I just didn't connect all the dots until I saw the photos at the weekend.

Reactions: 4
The bride isn't from Galway. She's Neill's sister, LMD says her sister in law to be and her mother in law to be.

And I know Jade who's married to Neil's brother Ciaran; I just didn't connect all the dots until I saw the photos at the weekend.
Think the poster is mixing Neil’s sister who with Jennifer Wrynne who got at the weekend in Lough Rynn.

IMG_0356.jpeg

Will she reduce the price or pull the whole thing?

In raining ballymena on a November her makeup tat events ok but in Ibiza , there is better to be at !
Imagine she pulled the plug after people actually booking flights. Actually wouldn’t be surprised seems like something she would do.

The bride got her makeup done by Mrs Makeup not LMD, so wonder why LMD was at the wedding as the bride is from Mayo or Galway I think
What wedding are we talking about? Was that not Neil’s sister that got married??

Reactions: 1
Can someone help me out on a timeline here….

How long has LMD been seeing this new man? 👀

Something isn’t adding up 🤔

Reactions: 2
Would it be as long as 6 years?! Doesn’t seem that long since she broke up with Kieran, although time does seem to disappear now I’m on the wrong side of 40 so maybe it is

Reactions: 3
Well alara is 4 I think and she was with man a good while before that
I think Alara is 3 but there are pics of him on her grid from over 5 years ago and she was seeing him a while before the hard launch on socials. I think roughly 5 1/2-6 years they are together

Reactions: 5

they are cousins, not brothers

Reactions: 3
Not as skinny looking in the video with Michaela swinging her about. Even more obvious she photoshopped her photos to death lol

Reactions: 5