LMD Louise McDonnell #6 save the children, sell sell sell, Michaela is engaged if you can’t tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I dont know what I’m doing, im just going for a walk”
“I’m going to write ceasefire now… in the sand”

i hope she can spell ceasefire, i have my doubts
I would be surprised if she can spell walk never mind ceasefire.
Again just proving she had no intention of doing duck all she just wants the go fund me page it got her on utv the last time she done one.
She does enough events etc to know that to hold an event like she was planning takes proper planning and organising she proved that by ringing the police. Now she has an excuse and a 'bad guy' national trust to blame for it not going ahead.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The way it was written undermines the gravity of what is happening in Gaza. That probably wasn’t the intention but the two of them are not comparable IMO. Appreciate the band wagon point - probably no need for the videos, fundraising alone would suffice.
Hi ‘New Member’ as I stated at the very beginning of my comment, ‘absolutely not taking away what is happening in the World/Gaza right now’. We are all pretty aware of what is happening right now thank you very much, and not just since October but in previous years before that.
The poster who replied to you after you made that comment absolutely understood my comment/opinion in on Louise & the bandwagon.

Reactions: 8
I would donate to gaza in a heartbeat but I certainly wouldn't donate to anything she sets up it's all for publicity is all, nothing for nothing with her. She was the same with the childrens charity

Reactions: 15
lol I was screenshotting those pictures too but for the cheeks. My goooodness the weight loss in her face is making her look so gaunt. Screaming weight loss injections
I agree she looks awfully gaunt- defo the look
Of
Someone who takes injections!!! Don’t think it actually suits her in the face

Reactions: 8
I don’t think a genocide is happening here though. Not sure what your point is?
Not sure what your point is either New Member,we always get a lot off them when certain Members get talked about on this Gossip site
Louise is all about Louise
But she’s got off her arse and she’s doing something I don’t see any of the other Influencers doing much but no doubt TR will be At Portstewart sticking her oar in.

Reactions: 3
75000 times viewed is it not? That’ll be at least 40000 people watching her to see her make a Holy show of herself ugly crying with snot flying everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And giving out that they are only watching but not following. Thought that was the point? To get people to see her fundraiser? Why should they have to follow Louise??
Thought the exact same. Why should u be annoyed or even looking to see if your followers have increased...oh wait aye cus it's all a big fukin publicity stunt. Love how she was quick to organise a poster with her logo on it and get her post reshared as much as possible but not take the time to sit and plan out what was gona actually happen on Sunday?
All just points to it being about her

Reactions: 17
I don’t think a genocide is happening here though. Not sure what your point is?
Child abuse, neglect, people living in poverty. Doing something about kids in our own country is more appropriate that hopping on the bandwagon about Gaza. People here will have zero impact on Gaza. Charity starts at home as they say
---
Queue the sob story. Something better has come up
---
Didn’t realise she needed a licence, just thought she could do whatever she wants sure 🙄🙄
How she didn’t know she would have to apply to the local council, National Trust. All these things need a licence, insurance etc etc. She is thick as champ

Reactions: 11
Sure she will just come on and say ‘well guys…we didn’t get to write ceasefire in the sand….but look at all the money I raised’

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Child abuse, neglect, people living in poverty. Doing something about kids in our own country is more appropriate that hopping on the bandwagon about Gaza. People here will have zero impact on Gaza. Charity starts at home as they say
---
Wow 👍🏼👍🏼

Reactions: 2
Wow so she spent a day trying to sort a walk but today it’s back to work 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ she Achieved what she wanted PUBLICITY for her business and a go fund me she paid very little into 🤮🤮

Reactions: 16
12th May the website allowed you to buy 67 tickets
Today 52 tickets still available

have fun with your 15 guests Louise 😂 that’s why she can’t donate profits to the children, there won’t be any🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is the walk still going ahead? She hasn’t taken the post down from her grid and she has reshared a story this morning where someone says she is organising a walk. Surely she wouldn’t go ahead with it after the NT saying no, no licence and no insurance! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Suppose if it's not an "organised" walk there's nothing NT can do?

Many a Sunday there are hundreds of people on that beach going a walk and nothing is said or done. (Ie: couples, family groups etc)

There's nothing stopping people turning up and going a walk anyway.

She could easily say now "the walk is cancelled guys, but I am going to be there for my own walk at that time" and others could do the same and there's nothing could be done.

Reactions: 2
Wow so she spent a day trying to sort a walk but today it’s back to work 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ she Achieved what she wanted PUBLICITY for her business and a go fund me she paid very little into 🤮🤮
And unless vic, Neil or anyone else from her family is anonymous which is very unlikely cause they love the attention as much as her… they haven’t give much… plus she definitely reads here..

• Sick
Reactions: 4
There we have it. Walk cancelled nothing else planned in its place. Thanks for the money folks and the traction to my page 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And giving out that they are only watching but not following. Thought that was the point? To get people to see her fundraiser? Why should they have to follow Louise??
Because it’s all about Louise, she’s raising money one minute and crying, then 2 seconds later she’s on hey guys and sell sell sell, she’s a con artist at her best

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20