LMD Louise McDonnell #6 save the children, sell sell sell, Michaela is engaged if you can’t tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are her collar bones so hallow?
Or is it just makeup and contour?
rapid weight loss. You see this with alot of Ozempic/Wegovy/Mounjaro users.
Her dress was too big on her! Must have doubled up her injection dose 🤣

Reactions: 5
rapid weight loss. You see this with alot of Ozempic/Wegovy/Mounjaro users.
Her dress was too big on her! Must have doubled up her injection dose 🤣
I have loss weight with ozempic but I take it for diabetes and let me tell you something it’s the most sickening injection ever I take it and in bed for 2/3 days afterwards they should count themselves lucky their shouldn’t need it for medical reasons cause I wish I didn’t need it… I have lost 3 stone and don’t look ill like her… recommended dose is once a week so she must be taking more than that!!

Reactions: 2
Have you tried Mounjaro or Wegovy?

I have seen quite a few people increase before their time, use the 5th dose etc and the sunken face and collar bones is something I’ve noticed a lot
---
I have loss weight with ozempic but I take it for diabetes and let me tell you something it’s the most sickening injection ever I take it and in bed for 2/3 days afterwards they should count themselves lucky their shouldn’t need it for medical reasons cause I wish I didn’t need it… I have lost 3 stone and don’t look ill like her… recommended dose is once a week so she must be taking more than that!!
Not everyone suffers like this. She could be one of the “lucky” ones

What I’m wondering is where these people get the injections if you have to have a bmi of over 30 or 27 with other health c issues

Reactions: 3
What I’m wondering is where these people get the injections if you have to have a bmi of over 30 or 27 with other health c issues
I know my gp told me only last week that to get them you can only get them privately not from gps as it’s not allowed for weight loss only other medical reasons
---
Have you tried Mounjaro or Wegovy?

I have seen quite a few people increase before their time, use the 5th dose etc and the sunken face and collar bones is something I’ve noticed a lot
---

Not everyone suffers like this. She could be one of the “lucky” ones
Lucky her mines is taking on a Sunday and I hate the thought of it

I know my gp told me only last week that to get them you can only get them privately not from gps as it’s not allowed for weight loss only other medical reasons

---

Lucky her mines is taking on a Sunday and I hate the thought of it
Type 2 Diabetes
I got it lost about 2 stone works for Diabetes
Weight loss now is zilch
Harder to get suppliers now you have to order ahead
As far as I’m aware I’m being switched to something else