LMD Louise McDonnell #4 Louise wears everything but Everything But Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at a child’s birthday at the weekend , 80 percent of those at the birthday caught a virus from a child who was sick the day before attending . So selfish of anyone (including Louise ) to be around ppl within 72 hours of having a bug . If she’s in a plane it will def spread . I dont follow anymore so not sure what the selfish bint is up to but nothing surprises me with her
It’s the covid thing all over again I’m surprised she said she had a bug surely she would know that it’s only gonna give us more to talk about her. Or is that why she posted. Trying to stay relevant Lou ?

Reactions: 1
I’ve caught a bug on the way to a holiday before and others in our company it was the worst. Being sick and the other in the heat 🤮
She’s just so selfish it’s not even funny. Like that bride could have gotten it
Portrush doesn’t count as a holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Victoria did Louise leave you behind or what lol or is this Louise writing from the toilet with the shits . Let’s face it Victoria you wouldn’t get much further than the castleDawson roundabout if it wasn’t for sissy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Portrush doesn’t count as a holiday
Proudly can say I’ve never holidayed in that tit hole 🙌🏼 Unlike u Lou or her team of wannabes

Oh shade on Portrush. Is it coz you got through out of the Harbour or sniffing ❄😅
😂ur definitely right there. A mua told me all about her and her love of ❄ and a few other things but I’ll leave it there don’t wanna ruin her “image” of being a wholesome mummy….

Reactions: 3
Proudly can say I’ve never holidayed in that tit hole 🙌🏼 Unlike u Lou or her team of wannabes

😂ur definitely right there. A mua told me all about her and her love of ❄ and a few other things but I’ll leave it there don’t wanna ruin her “image” of being a wholesome mummy….
Hey.... Some of us live in "that shithole" 😥🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

You couldn’t afford it love

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I’d say it’s Victoria or faith , a lack of maturity coming through here on these messages

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.