LMD Louise McDonnell #4 Louise wears everything but Everything But Him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
see big Lou on giving off that her stories aren’t getting as many views anymore….. wonder why 😵💫
is she really that naive 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahahahah I love it when they whinge like this! It's because your peak has well passed Louise. There are younger, better up and coming content creators out there than you moaning in your stupidly expensive car about views 😂

You poor thing I feel so sorry for you 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1497603
I’m sorry but what the duck? How can you justify buying that when she’s not qualified or anything? The wee girl thinking she’s a celebrity MUA? Getting as bad as her sister and the unfollow button will be hit now soon
It’s AUD so works out about £88
Makeup artists in Australia charge anything from $100 + just for an application

Reactions: 3
Her make ups are far better than LMD's one tacky look also!

I see LMD on flogging the whitening strips to whiten her composite bonding…. Like does she think people are thick????

Awh sure it’s yourself again Louise ya bored or something or not being a boss babe tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember her friend Mary was spitting image of her bffs for ages and then boom she ended with kieran and they finished too. So odd, I still follow the Mary one she’s lost all the weight

Does anyone remember her friend Mary was spitting image of her bffs for ages and then boom she ended with kieran and they finished too. So odd, I still follow the Mary one she’s lost all the weight
I think her name was Marie Claire- she looks absolutely amazing !

Reactions: 5
I’m sure the other passengers on the plane will be thrilled to hear she boarded with a tummy bug.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
We sure aren’t jealous of her now lol
I’ve caught a bug on the way to a holiday before and others in our company it was the worst. Being sick and the other in the heat 🤮
She’s just so selfish it’s not even funny. Like that bride could have gotten it

Reactions: 5
I was at a child’s birthday at the weekend , 80 percent of those at the birthday caught a virus from a child who was sick the day before attending . So selfish of anyone (including Louise ) to be around ppl within 72 hours of having a bug . If she’s in a plane it will def spread . I dont follow anymore so not sure what the selfish bint is up to but nothing surprises me with her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.